Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Acetoxy-Ketobemidone

Acetoxy-Ketobemidone 11 months 6 days ago #23007

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acetoxyketobemidone

Fairly straightforward legal analogue of Ketobemidone (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketobemidone). Dosage would probably be similar to it's parent with a similar affect too.

Ketobemidone is a derivative of pethidine, prodine and also (roughly) ketamine. It is a mix between an opiate and a dissociative but not in the way that we've seen with shit like MT-45, it was banned from use in practically all the major countries (apart from Scandanavia) due to it's intense euphoric properties. Active between 5 and 25mg (little to no tolerance) and active via any ROA.

Anyway, we've been seeing a lot of opioid RC's but none have been that effective in affect or popularity, with the possible exception of ODT. This, I think, would be a great candidate for a novel compound on the market. Also I hear the synth to Ketobemidone is fairly easy and conversion to the acetoxy even easier.
“It's only in drugs or death we'll see anything new, and death is just too controlling.”
-> Chuck Palahniuk
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Acetoxy-Ketobemidone 10 months 4 weeks ago #23991

• AMKR
  • Timothy Leary
  • Thank you received: 6
Sounss awesome; Couldnt agree more

Re: Acetoxy-Ketobemidone 10 months 3 weeks ago #24400

• Jega
  • Problem child
Anyone know a source that ships to the US?

Re: Acetoxy-Ketobemidone 10 months 2 weeks ago #24817

• Bahamut
  • John
  • Thank you received: 2
I'd definitely be interested in this if it became available. B)

Re: Acetoxy-Ketobemidone 10 months 2 weeks ago #25266

• Boltzmann
  • Timothy Leary
  • Thank you received: 20
Likewise, although I'm pretty sure it won't become so.. :/

Re: Acetoxy-Ketobemidone 10 months 1 week ago #25662

Boltzmann wrote:
Likewise, although I'm pretty sure it won't become so.. :/

Why so? As far as I know in the UK at least there are no analogue laws, the EU in general similarly has a few countries that have very little analogue laws, so there are places where it may be manufactured or sold without disturbance.

The places where analogue laws do exist aren't exempt from being shipped to (i.e. "Know the laws of your own country before ordering"), with the exception of the US and Scandinavia. This means there is a market for this substance if a vendor takes the initiative to custom order from China (who never really care where they ship to and similarly to the UK and some EU countries, there are no analogue laws).

Dosage wise it isn't really that dangerous with 10-20mg being a common dosage. It's a little stronger than the current opioids (MT-45 & AH-7921) but certainly a lot less dangerous than the evolution of RC opioids (AKA fentanyl analogues) which IMO in pure powder are a bad idea but on blotters/creatine mixes, I'm really not too bothered.

This chem would go like hotcakes too as Ketobemidone itself is meant to be one of the greatest opioids ever discovered and the Acetoxy can only be as good or better than it's predecessor. Also, different analogues could be made such as Methyl or Propyl KBD to decrease potency if needs be.
“It's only in drugs or death we'll see anything new, and death is just too controlling.”
-> Chuck Palahniuk
Last Edit: 10 months 1 week ago by linesofthought.

Re: Acetoxy-Ketobemidone 9 months 2 weeks ago #26902

• CaptainKratom
  • Aldous Huxley
  • Thank you received: 38
This stuff sounds really interesting :woohoo:. So far all the Rc opioids suck balls so it would be great to actually have something more worthwhile but im sure once there is a strong euphoric opiod that's effects start at a reasonable dose, stupid irresponsible people will bring publicity and stories of people who don't do their research or don't dose responsibly and suddenly realize when they stop they will get sick as fuck and whine and go to the hospital thinking they're gonna die. On the other hand this can be the birth of a cornucopia of delectible pharmaceutical opioid replacements :)
I DEMAND PSYCHEDELICS!!!

Re: Acetoxy-Ketobemidone 9 months 2 weeks ago #27131

• AMKR
  • Timothy Leary
I agree, sounds very nice - I would love to have a chance to try some, if there are any US vendors out there (or who can ship to the US). :D

Re: Acetoxy-Ketobemidone 9 months 1 week ago #27626

CaptainKratom wrote:
once there is a strong euphoric opiod that's effects start at a reasonable dose, stupid irresponsible people will bring publicity and stories of people who don't do their research or don't dose responsibly and suddenly realize when they stop they will get sick as fuck and whine and go to the hospital thinking they're gonna die.

I was thinking of his too but when you get into opis, you know what you're getting into. It's not like people that could get access to these, wouldn't know what they're doing. I was also thinking of the 3-HO-PCx series. These are effective opiates but based on a dissociative backbone, luring more into trying them. I feel they would be a much higher risk for the general public than this, an established, heavy opiate but they aren't available any more either. Maybe due to the fact you mentioned even. Still wouldn't mind a cheeky 100mg of the PCP version though!
-> Chuck Palahniuk

Re: Acetoxy-Ketobemidone 8 months 1 week ago #31817

• Jega
  • Problem child
I know opiates are frounded upon in the current scene but really, will no one make up a batch of this? Its about as perfect to an RC opiate as your going to find!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.661 seconds

UK Bookamekrs http://gbetting.co.uk Free Bets

Support

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • F.A.Q.
  • Privacy
  • Disclaimer