Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

(0 rating)

TOPIC: IC-26

Re: IC-26 1 year 3 weeks ago #19823

• Jega
  • Problem child
  • Thank you received: 6
Yeah but I would need to find someone, anyone who stocks it and ships to the US...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AddyVanDerSloot

Re: IC-26 1 year 3 weeks ago #19855

• windowspsycho
  • Allen Ginsberg
  • Thank you received: 49
Sawbones wrote:
I wonder how long it will take the chinese to find this one and start pumping it out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IC-26

Couldn't be any harder to synth than W-15, altough with w-15 there aren't any analogue acts to worry about.

Cheers,
-Sawbone

The Chinese aren't going to 'find' it. Americans or Europeans find it and pay the Chinese to make it.... the Chinese don't know what we want, we gotta tell them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AddyVanDerSloot

Re: IC-26 1 year 3 weeks ago #19861

• AddyVanDerSloot
  • Aldous Huxley
  • Thank you received: 22
I know there a few places that will make up an analogue for right around 2 racks ($2k)...used one when I first got in the scene...but Im unsure if they still offer this service

Re: IC-26 1 year 3 weeks ago #19944

• Sawbones
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Allen Ginsberg
  • Thank you received: 59
windowspsycho wrote:
The Chinese aren't going to 'find' it. Americans or Europeans find it and pay the Chinese to make it.... the Chinese don't know what we want, we gotta tell them.

I'd say that there have been more than a few things that the chinese have gleaned from forums like Bluelight advanced drug discussion forum, and other similar ones. It has been mentioned there on BL how quickly sometimes a new chem will come to market after first mention on ADD. Anything they can make a quick buck on and subvert laws on minor technicalities they will put to market, no matter how untested and potentially toxic it may be.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing. There has been a lot of good shit to come out because of it, and yes it did originally begin with a few Westerners requesting small custom synths to be made, but all you have to do is look at some of the chinese suppliers' sites to see that it didn't take them long to figure out what we want, what sells, and how to make it.

A few synthetic opiates are just coming on the market (w-15, mt-45, ah-7921, 0-desmethyltramadol). I think there will only be more to follow. If you start to peek around wikipedia opiod stubs you will see that there are a hell of a lot of uncontrolled chems that are patented but were never brought to market. And a lot more that are probably not even on wikipedia. Just like all the new cannibinoids that keep a comin'.

The next wave of RC's after psychedelics, empathogens, stimulants, cannibinoids, dissociatives, and benzos is logically something else addictive that a lot of money can be made on ie: opioids.

Honestly I'm glad to see it come. I have severe chronic pain from fibromyalgia and no single fucking doctor I have been to will give me anything stronger than tramadol which is shit. I quit taking it and am now using 40g of kratom a day. Works so much better.

I tried mt-45 and liked it ok but it has 3 main problems. One, oral dose is too high for the cost. Two, intranasal use is much better but burns like a MF and will cause your sinuses to swell shut for a couple hours. Finally, three, it's apparently non water soluble and I can't shoot it (I tried and failed).

Cheers,
-Sawbones
The following user(s) said Thank You: iJay, Zagnutty

Re: IC-26 1 year 3 weeks ago #20551

• AMKR
  • Timothy Leary
I concur the one time I was lucky enough to get half a methadone tab from a friend, was one of the best opioid nights of my life.

Re: IC-26 1 year 1 week ago #22596

• AnonRC
  • John
  • Thank you received: 1
I'm been working tirelessly to have this material hit the market.

Re: IC-26 11 months 6 days ago #26131

• dancingwithdeath
Still none. :whistle:

Re: IC-26 10 months 3 weeks ago #26634

• Jega
  • Problem child
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: IC-26 10 months 3 weeks ago #26743

• trip_talkin
  • Problem child
  • Thank you received: 2
I have not heard anything but I suspect it wouldn't be long after the ban of AH that Chinese labs start churning it out!

Re: IC-26 10 months 4 days ago #29384

• newtoRCs
  • Problem child
  • Thank you received: 3
You mention ban of AH, which compound do you refer to if I may ask? AH7921? That would not be nice at all. Better stok up soon....
Time to create page: 0.715 seconds

UK Bookamekrs http://gbetting.co.uk Free Bets

Support

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • F.A.Q.
  • Privacy
  • Disclaimer