Username: Password: Remember me

(0 rating)

TOPIC: Pyrazolam vs Etizolam

Pyrazolam vs Etizolam 1 year 8 months ago #3592

• TheBossOfTheSauce
  • Allen Ginsberg
  • Thank you received: 39
What's your take?

Pyra seems more expensive and stronger, Etiz are mixed quality (pressed vs Etilaam tablets etc) and fluctuating in price.

Does anyone have first hand experience? My etiz stock is running low, and I'm tempted to try the pyra instead.
Transient jet leg echo mimed bison

---The Mars Volta
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Pyrazolam vs Etizolam 1 year 8 months ago #3593

• zlex
  • Richard Feynman
  • Thank you received: 75
There useful for different things. Pyrazolam is a anxiolytic with very minor sedation and little recreational value so nice for calming the nerves but useless for sleep IMO where as Etizolam is perfect for getting your head down and comes with some recreational benefit but has a lil too much sedation for use during the day (unless you have some form of benzo tolerance)

Pyrazolam is much more of a medicinal thing personally i don't think there worth parting with the cash unless you buy a large amount then the price becomes more reasonable
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheBossOfTheSauce

Re: Pyrazolam vs Etizolam 1 year 8 months ago #3618

• F.S.L.L
  • Fitness expert
  • Dont let them drag you down, stay positive
  • Thank you received: 115
zlex wrote:
There useful for different things. Pyrazolam is a anxiolytic with very minor sedation and little recreational value so nice for calming the nerves but useless for sleep IMO where as Etizolam is perfect for getting your head down and comes with some recreational benefit but has a lil too much sedation for use during the day (unless you have some form of benzo tolerance)

Pyrazolam is much more of a medicinal thing personally i don't think there worth parting with the cash unless you buy a large amount then the price becomes more reasonable
From my personal experience I would have both of them in your cabinet. I think like Zlex said Pyra are good for calming the nerves without sedation. For example if you have just been highly stimulated but your parents are coming around in the next couple of hrs well this would be perfect to bring you back down, without you falling asleep at the dinner table or taking 30seconds to answer one of your moms simple questions. It can also be useful if your in the middle of a trip but feeling a bit panicky but you don't want to end the trip just reduce some anxiety.
Theres been so many things that have held us down
But now it looks like things are finally comin' around
I know we've got a long long way to go,
And where we'll end up?
I don't know.
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by F.S.L.L.

Re: Pyrazolam vs Etizolam 1 year 8 months ago #3666

• Tommy
  • Verified Vendor
  • Thank you received: 6
Pyraz has been pretty much universally written off as nothing special, it's Flubrazolam (or whatever it's called, the n2p0 place sells it) that I'm keeping an eye on.
www.EtizolamShop.co.uk - UK supplier of Etilaam brand Etizolam, PM for links for feedback or check out the vendor review section on this website!

Re: Pyrazolam vs Etizolam 1 year 8 months ago #3676

• zlex
  • Richard Feynman
  • Thank you received: 75
Tommy wrote:
it's Flubrazolam (or whatever it's called, the n2p0 place sells it) that I'm keeping an eye on.

Aye Flubromazepam is looking more and more interesting just waiting for some decent reports on it before i take the plunge. Didn't you say you'll be stocking it soon?

Re: Pyrazolam vs Etizolam 1 year 8 months ago #3702

• Tommy
  • Verified Vendor
  • Thank you received: 6
Yep, ordered and shipped today, he reckons it should be with me by Friday :)
www.EtizolamShop.co.uk - UK supplier of Etilaam brand Etizolam, PM for links for feedback or check out the vendor review section on this website!

Re: Pyrazolam vs Etizolam 1 year 8 months ago #3738

• Hawaiian style
  • Timothy Leary
  • Thank you received: 14
Are there any us etizolam venders?

Re: Pyrazolam vs Etizolam 11 months 2 weeks ago #24169

• labrat
  • John
  • Thank you received: 1
Pyra seems more expensive and stronger, Etiz are mixed quality (pressed vs Etilaam tablets etc) and fluctuating in price.

Does anyone have first hand experience? My etiz stock is running low, and I'm tempted to try the pyra instead.

Yes I have first hand experience, in fact lots of experience of benzo's, both prescribed and RC...

You can't compare Pyrazolam with Etizolam, it's like comparing apples with pears.

Pyrazolam is very similar to Xanax on the benzo scale.

The onset is fairly rapid (< 30 mins if taken sublingually). It's primary effect is anxiolytic, and dose for dose, it's very very similar to Xanax. You'll feel your anxiety disappear on 0.25mg-0.5mg (even severe social anxiety dissipates rapidly) yet you won't feel that heavy sedated, mental foggy feeling you get from Etizolam/Diazpam. However, at higher (or repeated) doses, Xanax and Pyrazolam will put you to sleep.

Both have fairly short-half life's (5-6 hrs) though and this needs to be considered, as it increases the risk of tolerance, addiction and rebound anxiety or insomnia, if using as a sleep aid or taking daily for anxiety.

If you're looking for something to put to sleep, Etizolam is far superior as a sleep-aid benzo alternative with a longer half-life. It will give you a good 8 hours restful sleep. It also has less addiction and tolerance potential. I've been using it for years and never felt the need to increase dose when using as a sleep aid. I don't find it at all useful for anxiety or day-time use, it just makes me feel too heavy sedated and mentally foggy.

In summary, use Pyrazolam as an anti-anxiety/social enabler, and use Etizolam as a sleep-aid or comedown aid.

NOTE: Be VERY careful mixing either of these drugs with alcohol or opiates, especially Etizolam, as although you might think them light-weight alternatives to benzo's, they're not. Many people have died from asphyxia or depressed breathing during sleep from mixing benzos and alcohol/opiates. Just a thing to consider, go easy with the dosage if combining.
Last Edit: 11 months 2 weeks ago by labrat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: prekrasno
Time to create page: 0.641 seconds

UK Bookamekrs http://gbetting.co.uk Free Bets

Support

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • F.A.Q.
  • Privacy
  • Disclaimer