Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: LSZ (Lysergic acid 2,4-dimethylazetidide)

Re: LSZ (Lysergic acid 2,4-dimethylazetidide) 7 months 2 weeks ago #35984

• highhitler420
I miss ALD-52....those days are gone :(
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: LSZ (Lysergic acid 2,4-dimethylazetidide) 7 months 2 weeks ago #36418

• Chemical Ali
  • Timothy Leary
  • Thank you received: 29
The thing about LSZ is that the first 3 hours can be rough, depending on your body chemistry apparently, but then after that part there are no unpleasant side effects for the rest of the trip at all. With AL-LAD I had tremors the whole trip and at 2 hits there was also a general toxic feeling like my body was fighting a poison. I know that others report no ill effects with AL-LAD but I had rather severe ones. Granted I had taken 25 drops of Motherwort tincture prior to the 2 hits of AL-LAD to try to counteract any adrenergic effects, but it didn't help and may have made things worse. I did have tremors with even just one hit too though and with no Motherwort. I had very little tremors with LSZ even at 2 hits but the nausea and general discomfort was always there for the first 3 hours. I did prefer the short term bad effects of the LSZ to the ever-present tremors and general discomfort of the AL-LAD, just gotta ride out those first 3 hours and I'm good. With diphenhydramine the nausea is reduced to a much lower level at 1.5 hits, didn't feel like I was going to chuck at all really, just minor gastro discomfort. With 1 hit or half a hit the diphenhydramine would probably cut the nausea completely. With half a hit there may not be significant discomfort at all. That's the dose I'll try next, probably tomorrow. I can't see that low a dose causing much ill effects if I take 50 mg DPH with it and since LSZ is supposedly more potent than LSD it should produce at least a mild trip.

Re: LSZ (Lysergic acid 2,4-dimethylazetidide) 7 months 1 week ago #36574

• Lysergury
  • Allen Ginsberg
  • Thank you received: 41
Ali, Im literally laughing out loud with how much abuse you put yourself through with these ergot derivatives. I mean hats off to you brother, but geez what chems does your body agree with?

I havnt gotten a chance to try LSZ or AL-LAD but LSD has always had sort of an unpleasant uncomfortable-in-my-own-skin dirty amphetine-like feeling in the latter half of the experience.... mushrooms do the same but to a lesser degree. Other than that Ive never had any other side effects. I wonder if these two new compounds will have that effect on me.

Re: LSZ (Lysergic acid 2,4-dimethylazetidide) 7 months 1 week ago #36625

• Chemical Ali
  • Timothy Leary
Lysergury wrote:
Ali, Im literally laughing out loud with how much abuse you put yourself through with these ergot derivatives. I mean hats off to you brother, but geez what chems does your body agree with?

I havnt gotten a chance to try LSZ or AL-LAD but LSD has always had sort of an unpleasant uncomfortable-in-my-own-skin dirty amphetine-like feeling in the latter half of the experience.... mushrooms do the same but to a lesser degree. Other than that Ive never had any other side effects. I wonder if these two new compounds will have that effect on me.

Yeah, you're absolutely correct. Today I tried half a hit + 50 mg diphenhydramine, about 2 hours ago, and I still didn't like it. Drugs are supposed to make you feel good so LSZ ain't working. In fact, as you noticed, all psychs make me feel like crap. I was hoping there was at least one that was worth using but apparently not. No point purposely taking something that you know is gonna make you feel like crap. So I guess that's it for me with psychs. It was something to try out but I've tried them out quite sufficiently now I think. Nothing to be gained from them, other than maybe pretty visuals, and plenty of discomfort so what's the point really? Besides, anything that hits 5-HT-2b receptors is bad for the heart, and the only psychs that don't are DMT and 5 methoxy DMT. I don't have access to DMT and I haven't read much good about the 5 methoxy version.
Last Edit: 7 months 1 week ago by Chemical Ali.

Re: LSZ (Lysergic acid 2,4-dimethylazetidide) 7 months 1 week ago #36637

• Chemical Ali
  • Timothy Leary
Yup, it's official now, LSZ is perhaps the most potent nauseant ever produced by mankind. A mere 75 mcg is enough to ruin your whole day, even with the antinauseant diphenhydramine.

Re: LSZ (Lysergic acid 2,4-dimethylazetidide) 7 months 1 week ago #36653

can i get lsz in the usa

Re: LSZ (Lysergic acid 2,4-dimethylazetidide) 7 months 1 week ago #36655

what is a legit web site to get chems in the usa

Re: LSZ (Lysergic acid 2,4-dimethylazetidide) 7 months 1 week ago #36659

• Mr. k
  • John C. Lilly
  • Black&White
  • Thank you received: 163
sticky101 wrote:
what is a legit web site to get chems in the usa

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Don't eat all of my toothpaste!! *RUDE*
The following user(s) said Thank You: ThomasU123

Re: LSZ (Lysergic acid 2,4-dimethylazetidide) 7 months 1 week ago #36753

• Lysergury
  • Allen Ginsberg
  • Thank you received: 41
Well if its a fact that drugs that effect 5-HT-2b receptors are "bad for the heart", I find it a bit worrisome. By that do you mean put strain on the heart? Or damage ? What severity are you implying. I mean caffeine, alcohol in excess and poor eating habits are bad for the heart to varying degrees and lets face it most people don't use psychedelics too often, generally, Can you show sources or did you hear this from anecdotal or soyrces that you personally trust? No by any means saying I don't believe you in fact I can see that psychedelics MAY pose some threat to the heart but that's just personal speculation. Also doesn't 5-ht-2b stand for 5-hydroxytryptamine? If so do phenothylamines hit these receptors too? Because you stated all psychs except the DMT's ?

I did a quick google search on this heart issue and the above mentioned receptors and found many articles implying that they do effect the heart but I havnt read that it was n a negative way...although further investigation may prove so.

So now I ask? What chems do you enjoy, or have enjoyed thus far. Just curious.

Re: LSZ (Lysergic acid 2,4-dimethylazetidide) 7 months 1 week ago #36765

• Fedo
  • Problem child
  • Thank you received: 3
Chemical Ali wrote:
...anything that hits 5-HT-2b receptors is bad for the heart, and the only psychs that don't are DMT and 5 methoxy DMT. I don't have access to DMT and I haven't read much good about the 5 methoxy version.

5Meo-DMT just read TIHKAL

And funny that u say that all drugs, which hit serotonin receptor..., why then people use 2C-B and other Phenetilamines or MDMA? They all work through Serotonin Receptor ;)
Time to create page: 0.573 seconds

UK Bookamekrs http://gbetting.co.uk Free Bets

Support

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • F.A.Q.
  • Privacy
  • Disclaimer