Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

(3 ratings)

TOPIC: LSZ (Lysergic acid 2,4-dimethylazetidide)

LSZ (Lysergic acid 2,4-dimethylazetidide) 1 year 4 months ago #17013

• Capt. Spaulding
  • Albert Hofmann
  • Pussy with a boner
  • Thank you received: 218
New LSD analogue hit the market: LSZ

LSZ is an analogue of LSD developed by the team led by David E. Nichols at Purdue University. It was developed as a rigid analogue of LSD with the diethylamide group constrained into an azetidine ring in order to map the binding site at the 5-HT2A receptor. There are three possible stereoisomers around the azetidine ring, with the (S,S)-(+) isomer being the most active, slightly more potent than LSD itself in drug discrimination tests using trained rats.[1]

There have been several unconfirmed reports of lysergic acid 2,4-dimethylazetidide being synthesized in illicit laboratories (most likely by chemist William Leonard Pickard) and distributed on blotter paper or in liquid solution under names such as "diazedine" and "λ".

Lysergic acid 2,4-dimethylazetidide (aka LSZ) belongs to a very small group of serotonergic psychedelics that surpass LSD in potency. Aside from the fact that “diazedine” is a lexical clipping of dimethylazetidine (diazedine<dimethylazetidine), the first paper describing the chemistry and pharmacology of LSZ came out of a laboratory at Purdue University, where Leonard had previously studied under the renowned chemist David Nichols. Though the paper was published after Leonard’s arrest, it is still quite likely he was aware of the preliminary research. When I asked Dr. Nichols whether he thought Pickard may have produced LSZ, he replied, “Leonard knew of our work, of that I am certain.” Rumors of LSZ distributed on blotter paper (purportedly under the name λ) have circulated for years, though there are few confirmed reports of its existence. Of course, the name diazedine is ambiguous and could be referring to just about anything, but I would bet a kilo of benzotriazole-1-yl-oxy-tris-pyrrolidino-phosphonium hexafluorophosphate that LSZ and diazedine are one and the same.
"A true gentleman must be prepared for anything."

-Pepe Le Pew-
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Capt. Spaulding.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: LSZ 1 year 4 months ago #17017

• Psychedelic Outlaw
Where did it hit the market at Captain Spaulding???

Re: LSZ 1 year 4 months ago #17020

• Capt. Spaulding
  • Albert Hofmann
  • Pussy with a boner
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

-Pepe Le Pew-
The following user(s) said Thank You: Psychedelic Outlaw, just_jules, Superman, thegrownetworkllc, skive, Blake1212 , pickles

Re: LSZ 1 year 4 months ago #17039

• Rainier
Pickard is serving life in prison for his LSD making exploits in the infamous missile silo In Kansas. They say he was producing about a kilo of pure LSD every five weeks for years. In fact, they say that during the 80's (an era in which there was a ridiculous amount of super high quality LSD floating about...I remember it well) he and his partner were responsible for synthesizing about 80% pf the LSD in the US and beyond. When he got arrested, the whole scene changed. He was master chemist and produced unbelievable amounts of psychedelics of all kinds, in fact, some of the rarest ever known. In some ways, he was a Shulgin-type character, though a less skilled chemist by trade. He was a master at LSD synthesis and was known to create some of the worlds finest LSD, bar none. Krystle Cole, who lived with him for a while, wrote a book called "Lysergic", which details many of the compounds he synthesized in his many labs, especially in the missile silo.It's not the greatest book ever written, and she's a bit of a pain in the ass, but it's an interesting read, for sure. It's an epic story, but Pickard is indeed in federal prison, and isn't synthesizing anything currently.
countyourculture.com/2011/12/01/non-lsd-ergoloids/
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Rainier.

Re: LSZ 1 year 4 months ago #17046

• Chronicis
  • Warlord
  • Live free or die hard
  • Thank you received: 386
Yea if i'm not mistaken pickard was a student working under David Nichols at Purdue. Krystle Cole does some pretty decent shit on her website Neurosoup.com if anyone is interested-
Lance: [answering the phone] Hello. Vincent: Lance! It's Vincent. I'm in big fuckin' trouble, man. I'm coming to your house. Lance: Whoa. Whoa. Hold your horses, man. What's the problem? Vincent: I've got this chick, she fuckin' O.D.in' on me! Lance: Well, don't bring her here! I'm not even fuckin' joking with you, man! Do not be bringing some fucked-up pooh-bah to my house! Vincent: No choice. Lance: She's O.D.in'? Vincent: She's fuckin' dyin' on me, man! Lance: Okay, then you bite the fuckin' bullet, take her to a hospital and call a lawyer. Vincent: Negative. Lance: This is not my fuckin' problem, man! You fucked her up, you fuckin' deal with this! -Pulp Fiction
The following user(s) said Thank You: jordan

Re: LSZ 1 year 4 months ago #17060

• Garden NBOMe
  • Psychonut
  • Thank you received: 336
Wow 2 legal UK lysergamides :D

I wonder how lsz compared to al-lad and lsd
Confucius say… man’s wife his better half, mistress his better whole.

Re: LSZ 1 year 4 months ago #17117

• zlex
  • Richard Feynman
  • Thank you received: 75
I'm so happy this has appeared if everything is kept relatively hush hush I can only dream what will be synthesised, summer's getting fucking awesome. Shall be trying this on the weekend.

Re: LSZ 1 year 4 months ago #17121

• Capt. Spaulding
  • Albert Hofmann
  • Pussy with a boner
zlex wrote:
I'm so happy this has appeared if everything is kept relatively hush hush I can only dream what will be synthesised, summer's getting fucking awesome. Shall be trying this on the weekend.

That's why I didn't mention the vendor. :)

If he wants "the public" to know, I'm sure he 'll post it here.

Anyway, looking forward reading your experience Zlex, I just made an order a day before it became available so I'll be trying it later dammit.

-Pepe Le Pew-

Re: LSZ 1 year 4 months ago #17146

• Rainier
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: LSZ 1 year 4 months ago #17223

• SunnyHours
  • Problem child
  • Thank you received: 12
The following user(s) said Thank You: morpheus79183, skive, sandw1ch, BakedTomatoes
Time to create page: 0.946 seconds

UK Bookamekrs http://gbetting.co.uk Free Bets

Support

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • F.A.Q.
  • Privacy
  • Disclaimer