Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

(0 rating)

TOPIC: does anyone know much about pentedrone?

does anyone know much about pentedrone? 1 year 11 months ago #2895

• irony
  • John
:woohoo:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: does anyone know much about pentedrone? 1 year 11 months ago #2896

• F.S.L.L
  • Fitness expert
  • Dont let them drag you down, stay positive
  • Thank you received: 116
Yeah mate I have researched it several times, sometimes on its own or within a mix with 4-mec 70/30(4-mec/pent) known as 4p. It's is not a bad stimulant especially if your receptors haven't been hammered recently. Short acting stim, Mood lift, some euphoria, libido enhancer. It won't blow you away by any means but would definitely enhance ones evening IMO .
Theres been so many things that have held us down
But now it looks like things are finally comin' around
I know we've got a long long way to go,
And where we'll end up?
I don't know.
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by Joolsa.

Re: does anyone know much about pentedrone? 1 year 11 months ago #2908

From what I hear it depends on where you buy it... It's definitely not a bad cathinone though!

Re: does anyone know much about pentedrone? 1 year 11 months ago #2920

• F.S.L.L
  • Fitness expert
DuctTapetheDamage wrote:
From what I hear it depends on where you buy it... It's definitely not a bad cathinone though!
DTTD where would you say is the best place to buy?
And where we'll end up?
I don't know.

Re: does anyone know much about pentedrone? 1 year 11 months ago #2965

• ALF05
  • John C. Lilly
  • Thank you received: 102
I've been reading up on this one lately as well but dosage and effects seem to vary widely from what ive seen on it so far some people seem to like in around the 10mg range others the 100mg range. sounds like an interesting compound though. deff on my list of purchases once my usual vendor gets more in. Any advice on dosages? and by short acting how long is the average duration? if its less than like 3 hours I probably wouldnt even bother.

Re: does anyone know much about pentedrone? 1 year 11 months ago #2966

• F.S.L.L
  • Fitness expert
ALF05 wrote:
I've been reading up on this one lately as well but dosage and effects seem to vary widely from what ive seen on it so far some people seem to like in around the 10mg range others the 100mg range. sounds like an interesting compound though. deff on my list of purchases once my usual vendor gets more in. Any advice on dosages? and by short acting how long is the average duration? if its less than like 3 hours I probably wouldnt even bother.
It depends on where you get it from but everywhere i got mine from, 10mg would have been an allergy test, so more like 70-100mg for me but i would always say start small. The duration is typical of these short acting stims about 90mins tailoring off there after to leave a manageable residual stimulation.
And where we'll end up?
I don't know.

Re: does anyone know much about pentedrone? 1 year 11 months ago #3256

• Devourer
  • John C. Lilly
  • Thank you received: 108
Numbs membranes, effects akin to methcath. personal experiments show NEB to be similar yet superior. much cleaner results as well as more pleasant. ending the experiment is better as well, though all and all youll need to use more weight vs pentedrone. I will say though that Pentedrone is vastly superior to apvp.
"Your eyes may be open, but this does not mean that you can see."
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChemsDirect

Re: does anyone know much about pentedrone? 1 year 11 months ago #3270

• Boltzmann
  • Timothy Leary
  • Thank you received: 20
I wrote a pretty hefty review over on a different site. C/P'd here.

Short answer: Small euphoria, not much stimulation. Serious pain damage to nasal passages, rectum, and buccal/gums when administered via those routes.

Recommendation: Do not recommend.

"
Pentedrone experiences:
Subject: 80Kg, age 23. Prior experience with: methiopropamine, dimethocaine, ethylphenidate, desoxypipadrol.
Also taking: 3mg risperidone daily and 0.5mg benztropine twice daily. This may have played a significant role.
In possession of 25g of the substance.

ROAs: Variable – IN predominantly, experimented with buccal/sublingual, rectal, oral

Effects:
A numbing of the area targeted noted in intranasal and buccal/sublingual. An intense (*very* intense) burning was noticed before the numbing, especially with increased doses. This was noticed in rectal as well.

IN:
10mg as a first hit. Tolerance builds quickly. After 3 days, I was doing 3 lines @ 50mg each.
Experience varied, but usually after 2-3 minutes, the pain subsided (tears and phlegm were produced immediately and intensely). About the time that faded, a general body high began. This was not exactly clear-headed. I don’t think it has any use as a replacement for ADD medications.
Subject enjoyed the acute pain, but not the long-lasting, slowly but not too quickly hint of blood in the phlegm.. For this, the soft palate remained inflamed for days after administration, causing phlegm to drip into the laryngopharynx, leading to the development of flu-like symptoms. [This after many doses)
Because of this pain, subject attempted buccal administration.

Buccal:
Effective dosage was higher, more like 30-50mg at first and then scaling up, like that.
Effective buzz, feeling on top of the world (I have no experience with hard, hard stuff, so I don’t know)

However, it ripped off the outermost layer of the epithelium there, causing both acute pain, and canker sores throughout the most. Chemical burn.

Rectal:
Attempted via 113mL enema device with lower volume.
Some efficacy, but it seemed to be more an irritant laxative, and so while the burn was there, it was hard to know how much was absorbed by fecal matter and how much not. (50mL of 250mg administered in such fashion.
Decided it was not a viable solution due to the residual effects on rectum/anus.

Might have been administered incorrectly, although nothing escaped until 30 minutes later when the irritation forced a bowel movement.

After a period of not using due to discomfort, subject tried the following:
Oral 250mg:
Just fell asleep. Nothing good seemed to happen. Strange, no?It reminds me of the time I couldn’t sleep and 1000mg of caffeine knocked me out. I feel that it most likely becomes sedative at higher doses.

Does not appear to be significantly orally active."

So by all methods of administration where I felt stimulation, there was pain, and it was still disappointing. I could never return to the "Huh, maybe if I took significantly more, I could get somewhere with this" moment of my first 100mg insufflated/nostril, although euphoria was found otherwise.

Re: does anyone know much about pentedrone? 1 year 10 months ago #3639

• Alpha1
  • Problem child
  • Thank you received: 1
Sorry buddy but pent never did nothing for me avpv keeps me smiling up and active and pretty chill from reacting to conflicts witch is amazing so one mans trash is another mans good time

Re: does anyone know much about pentedrone? 1 year 10 months ago #3774

• Devourer
  • John C. Lilly
  • Thank you received: 108
Pentedrone is indeed active orally but its effects are all cns and has no pns effects this route which by comparison makes it 'seem' weak or ineffective. try to dose orally FIRST then later suppliment other routes.. same is much common with 4mec and a few other caths im aware of.

Ps dont listen to the 'pentedrone sucks pvp is better' hype. its false.. apvp is cheaper because its half the weight by dose its the same drug as pentedrone but with a nasty pyrrolidine ring. its much more side effect heavy than pentedrone as well.. pentedrone all together feels way better and has less chance of giving you the crazies. though being a alpha-propyl stim like apvp and mdpv pentylone and even regular pyrovalerone that extended alpha chain is known to not take kindly to dopamine transporters and to cause some nasty metabolites.
"Your eyes may be open, but this does not mean that you can see."
Time to create page: 0.772 seconds

UK Bookamekrs http://gbetting.co.uk Free Bets

Support

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • F.A.Q.
  • Privacy
  • Disclaimer