Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

(0 rating)

TOPIC: 4-fpvp can you vape it?

4-fpvp can you vape it? 11 months 3 weeks ago #24077

• Jhonnybegood93
  • Richard Feynman
  • Thank you received: 65
Looking for something like apvp is this one were its, roa would preferably be vape. All suggestions and advice will bee greatly appreciated. Makeing me desicion tmrw.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: 4-fpvp can you vape it? 11 months 3 weeks ago #24099

• bjznoviskey
  • Allen Ginsberg
  • Thank you received: 112
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: 4-fpvp can you vape it? 11 months 1 week ago #24694

• Pops944
  • Aldous Huxley
  • Thank you received: 48
bjznoviskey wrote:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Have some coming today :)

Re: 4-fpvp can you vape it? 11 months 1 week ago #24698

• bjznoviskey
  • Allen Ginsberg
I won't say it's bad, I don't think it better than alpha in the same respect. I've not tested in a while and it's probably due up for another attempt soon

Re: 4-fpvp can you vape it? 11 months 1 week ago #25036

• Jhonnybegood93
  • Richard Feynman
I loved the apvp I had to dispose of it though became habit forming. lol down the toilet it went 2.3gs I was like 0.0 for 6 days

Re: 4-fpvp can you vape it? 11 months 1 week ago #25037

• Jhonnybegood93
  • Richard Feynman
Didn't order the 4fpvp a little birdie told me it would be a bad idea. Got some noids and psych's instead

Re: 4-fpvp can you vape it? 11 months 1 week ago #25050

• bjznoviskey
  • Allen Ginsberg
I feel like the binge is part of everyone's experience with pvp. An overdone binge and then a few weeks sober will make you very more aware and helps with control for sure.

Actually had the chance for some today for the first time in a couple weeks and it doesn't even seem appealing anymore

Re: 4-fpvp can you vape it? 10 months 2 weeks ago #26436

• Hawnixt
You can defense cape it. I researched it for the first time today and tried every road except IV. I have to say that vaping gave me the weakest effects. It has a very small dopamine push but is heavier on the seratonin . It reminds me of a weak apvp and 4fa mixed. Comes in a white powdery crystal form. IN Burns like crazy a smells remiscent of apvp. I was doing 30 to 70 mgdoses just to get light stimulus effect and seratonin euphoria. I wouldn't suggest. those doses unless you have a very high tolerance to stims. Be safe all.
Last Edit: 10 months 2 weeks ago by Hawnixt.

Re: 4-fpvp can you vape it? 10 months 17 minutes ago #28556

This stuff is definitely vapor able but doing so is not recommended. Takes a little more heat than similar chems too. The smoke is harsher on the lungs and takes some getting used too.

This stuff is definetly Morris and you'll find yourself exhaling huge lung fulls of cum smelling smoke in no time to not much effect (due to tolerance).

When heated this stuff first melts into a yellow/gold color liquid that vaps nicely and gives a helluva perv rush. Then the liquid turns amber/red (but will still produce considerable amounts of smoke to inhale) that is nasty and acrid.

After a couple days of vaping I found myself hacking up nSty grey/green gunck.

Sublingual dosing was surprisingly strong and very quick to take in effect.

Re: 4-fpvp can you vape it? 9 months 2 weeks ago #30255

• i4i
  • John
  • Thank you received: 1
I agree with other posts here.And would like to add that lungs hurt for a couple days,nothing major.Over all 4-f pvp was a huge disappointment.I started with 3 mg dose and went up to 50 mg.There was very little info on dosage when purchased,but It's been several months now,maybe there's more info on dosage now.I do have a high tolerance to stems.Would like to know what others have dosed with and effects.The biggest effects I have found is very mild stimulation and at 50 mg a added weird feeling,kinda spacey feeling.
Time to create page: 1.255 seconds

UK Bookamekrs http://gbetting.co.uk Free Bets

Support

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • F.A.Q.
  • Privacy
  • Disclaimer