Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: VivaChemicals.co

VivaChemicals.co 10 months 2 weeks ago #25468

• jlb8t
  • John
  • Thank you received: 1
Will be ordering very soon and will re-post findings ! Wonder if a-pvp is on the horizon :blink: (Unfortunately regular supplier is up in the air so too speak..... fingers crossed they sort it )
'
"Long time Researcher, First Time Reporter"
Last Edit: 10 months 2 weeks ago by jlb8t. Reason: gramma
The administrator has disabled public write access.

VivaChemicals.co 10 months 2 weeks ago #25478

• Eric Twinge
  • John
Paid by bank transfer. Placed my order selecting the bank transfer option, received a confirmation email requesting payment. Made dbp via my online banking and received a payment confirmation and tracking confirmation within 8 hours. Smooth as a fonz like transaction.

VivaChemicals.co 10 months 2 weeks ago #25479

• Eric Twinge
  • John
F.S.L.L wrote:
Eric Twinge wrote:
I ordered from these guys a few weeks ago. They are the same company as Chems-direct with the same bank account name.

My order was dispatched from Spain in super discreet packaging. Excellent comms. throughout the delivery process. Product was awesome, wish I'd made a larger order!

Overall I'd say A* service, just a little on the pricey side. I'll be ordering again with confidence.
Thanks for the feedback. To be fair to chems-direct i have ordered from them around 4 times and service and quality was what i expected. My only issue with them is their blatant shilling on their sites. You try and write and average report about one of their products and see if it finds its way on their product reviews. You want customer reviews to give an accurate result of the products they are selling, not a distorted view.

Eric can i ask you what you ordered?[/quot

4-mec. Not a sniff on its original brother but enjoyable non the less. Can anyone advise if pentadrone would be more enjoyable?
The following user(s) said Thank You: F.S.L.L

VivaChemicals.co 10 months 2 weeks ago #25561

• ChemicalBYNature
  • Problem child
  • Thank you received: 4
Eric Twinge,

It depends if your "test rats" are subject to a cocaine addiction.The stuff has quite addictive properties.My research shows that approx about "90"% of the test rats kept bothering me until a redose was applied.The tests rats showed extreme signs of numbing such as a local anesthetic was applied and was quite full of energy for 1-2 hours at a time.Its an interesting RC for sure but however customs dosent like it too much. If you can't find a stateside vendor to import it then dont get it because you will lose all your money.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pikhal

VivaChemicals.co 10 months 2 weeks ago #25564

• ChemicalBYNature
  • Problem child
actually i take back all the "you will lose your money" thing.Pentedrone from experience with vendors could get sketchy pretty quick.I got an update and as of this morning they processed my payment and im waiting for shipping.Does anybody know how fast this could potentially ship from spain from experience?
The following user(s) said Thank You: colinboston

VivaChemicals.co 10 months 2 weeks ago #25568

• rm1x
  • Richard Feynman
  • Thank you received: 71
Depends what country and if any shit is going down in Spain. Friends have been using a vendor in spain that currently takes about a week to australia, but I have also used the same ones and its taken up to a month from the send date.

VivaChemicals.co 10 months 1 week ago #25644

• wintermute
  • Aldous Huxley
  • Thank you received: 22
Eric Twinge wrote:
Paid by bank transfer. Placed my order selecting the bank transfer option, received a confirmation email requesting payment. Made dbp via my online banking and received a payment confirmation and tracking confirmation within 8 hours. Smooth as a fonz like transaction.

funny, with chemsdirekt there is a box at the end of the order formula, were you can choose bank payment or credit card. Vivachems has the same order form but this option is missing for me I only get a screen were I am asked bout credit card details. I do not get it.
Last Edit: 10 months 1 week ago by wintermute.

VivaChemicals.co 10 months 1 week ago #25661

• ChemicalBYNature
  • Problem child
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

VivaChemicals.co 10 months 1 week ago #25740

• greensky
  • John
I received my order, cleanly, quickly, no problems here, just their platform card payment should be changed because it is not reassuring.

VivaChemicals.co 10 months 1 week ago #25791

• utube
  • Aldous Huxley
  • Thank you received: 13
waiting on something will report back if any good
The following user(s) said Thank You: rm1x
Time to create page: 0.551 seconds

UK Bookamekrs http://gbetting.co.uk Free Bets

Support

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • F.A.Q.
  • Privacy
  • Disclaimer