Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

(0 rating)

TOPIC: anyone had sucess with rusty axle?.. real people?

anyone had sucess with rusty axle?.. real people? 11 months 1 week ago #32248

• shawnellen
  • Timothy Leary
  • Thank you received: 3
i just got ripped off by usa chems i think and now tryin to get somthin from rusty axle. all looked good
butt now i emailed a differant company that states differant claims and it appeers to be an email from the same adress. wierd i know.... im just hoping this guy dosnt have a x-amount of profiles to log back in and give himself fake reviews.. anyway. somone help me disproove this idea
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: anyone had sucess with rusty axle?.. real people? 11 months 1 week ago #32251

• merlin0010
To my knowledge Rusty has only had one order from a respectable member here, the 1st shipment was bullshit, and he has not posted anything about the reshipped item. Rusty has also not even posted the regent tests he promised. (nothing personal rusty, I hope you do show to be a good vendor)

Please note: I'm not anti new vendor, but all orders from new vendors should be small and if no reviews/samples expect to be scammed.

Re: anyone had sucess with rusty axle?.. real people? 11 months 1 week ago #32263

• bjznoviskey
  • Allen Ginsberg
  • Thank you received: 112
Reshipment's supposed to be here tomorrow. Will post on his thread if everything checks out

Re: anyone had sucess with rusty axle?.. real people? 11 months 1 week ago #32268

• shawnellen
  • Timothy Leary
welp i made the leap. thanks for the info. bj so your saying youv been in contact with this guy? and what do you have a tracking number telling you that youl get it tomorow?

Re: anyone had sucess with rusty axle?.. real people? 11 months 1 week ago #32270

• The PCR Group
I trust Rusty Axle

Re: anyone had sucess with rusty axle?.. real people? 11 months 1 week ago #32280

• shawnellen
  • Timothy Leary
thank you for the good info!!

Re: anyone had sucess with rusty axle?.. real people? 11 months 1 week ago #32282

• Stitch
  • John C. Lilly
  • Thank you received: 193
As long as what I get tomorrow in the mail is what it is supposed to be, I will trust him. I pretty much do now, but not 100% yet. I will see tomorrow. Really nice guy Mike is though.
Everything this user says is fiction, story telling and for amusement purposes only.

Re: anyone had sucess with rusty axle?.. real people? 11 months 1 week ago #32417

• Furthur
  • Timothy Leary
  • Thank you received: 32
This is nothing personal, since I have not ordered from RAR. Just observations and a general opinion about what has been happening concerning this vendor.

He may be a "nice guy", but he is irresponsible and bad news for the research community. He sent people products without knowing what he was sending. All the while he was guaranteeing that what he had was the best. Thankfully, everything he sent out turned out to be inactive and not the "wrong" chemical or it could have been disastrous.

He said that he would have his new delivery tested before shipping to customers to ensure the products are what they are claimed to be and that he would post the results. According to the posts in his vendor thread, it seems as if shipments were made as soon as he took delivery of the new product. Where's the testing? So far there has been no talk of independent lab results and no results have been posted. Regardless of that, shipments of product have been sent out. Anyone who has ordered from RAR (or any other vendor), please be careful and test these products with reagents before carrying out other research. I can't stress that enough.

In addition, he feels the need to supply LSZ in powder form to anyone as long as they have the money to pay for it. That in itself spells trouble. A compound such as LSZ that is active in the microgram range should only be in the hands of one who knows how to properly handle it. This is just a bad news story waiting to happen. And when that news story surfaces, it's very likely that it could be linked back to this forum.

I haven't been on this forum for long, but I have been in the scene for quite a while. I've witnessed guys like this ruin a good thing and I enjoy Chems 'R' Us and would like to see it be successful.

That being said, no matter where you get your products from, always remember to carry out your research in a safe manner and strictly adhere to laboratory procedures to ensure that we bring no unwanted attention to the "community".
Last Edit: 11 months 1 week ago by Furthur.
Time to create page: 0.664 seconds

UK Bookamekrs http://gbetting.co.uk Free Bets

Support

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • F.A.Q.
  • Privacy
  • Disclaimer