Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

(0 rating)

TOPIC: Liberty Herbal Incense

Liberty Herbal Incense 1 year 11 months ago #3434

• MrSoul517
  • Aldous Huxley
  • Thank you received: 21
Seen this guy in an interview a while ago, he admitted its a "Incense blend containing cannabinoids". I figured, where could I go wrong? So I bought the "Maximum Potency Sampler" which arrived 5 days after I ordered it, considering the holidays I'm alright with it. Anyway This is what I got.
And this is what it looks like out of the bag.

They all looked the same, just had different smells/flavors. Overall they were ok in potency, The Bizarro I had previously posted in here would be my choice of the 2 brands. But over all, it was alright, the "Aftermath" was way over flavored, and it was much more ground up than most herbal incense ive had, but that wasn't much of a problem. Liberty feels like the pre ban incense here in the states tho, quite like JWH-210 or 122 but has a slightly more insense high and a shorter buzz. I think Id buy it again tho, but not anytime soon. Anyone have an idea of what could be in it? :P
There are four pudding cups in the fridge... You may enjoy the contents of one of them.
Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by MrSoul517.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Liberty Herbal Incense 1 year 11 months ago #3435

• Geeza
  • Maintenance man
  • Thank you received: 915
+1 for the photos.
I'd have no idea what would be in it that would still be legal in the US. I do know that UR-144 has got quite a short duration and an abrupt stop to the effects.

Re: Liberty Herbal Incense 1 year 11 months ago #3437

• MrSoul517
  • Aldous Huxley
Im not sure, the buzz was very mild just after the peak. I think it could be perhaps JWH-307. Tho ive never actually tried that particular type, so I cant be sure, the status is still legal I believe.
There are four pudding cups in the fridge... You may enjoy the contents of one of them.

Re: Liberty Herbal Incense 1 year 11 months ago #3446

• Devourer
  • John C. Lilly
  • Thank you received: 108
I guess some good questions are. what is the duration and the diffrent phases of the effects, etc.. cb1 or cb2 dominant?
"Your eyes may be open, but this does not mean that you can see."

Re: Liberty Herbal Incense 1 year 11 months ago #3448

• MrSoul517
  • Aldous Huxley
It mostly felt like a nice equal amount of both actually, Its hard to say which was dominant. and it lasted about 30 to 45 minutes tho.

Re: Liberty Herbal Incense 1 year 11 months ago #3453

• Devourer
  • John C. Lilly
Abput 45 mins total or 45 mins peak? if total i wouldnt put it past being ur144 or 5fu144

Re: Liberty Herbal Incense 1 year 11 months ago #3454

• MrSoul517
  • Aldous Huxley
About 30 minutes was the peak id say, after 45 it started going down.

Re: Liberty Herbal Incense 1 year 11 months ago #3456

• Devourer
  • John C. Lilly
After dosing again did it lower the peak to 5 mins? I often find ur144 has 20-30 min peak when you go from zero into it after that climbing the ladder gets difficult with 5 min peaks and just a lingering (light) paranoia.
I hate ur144s abrupt stop and quick tolerance build it makes it very morish and hard to go about thebday since you have to keep reapplying it.
As a habitual mj/cannabinoid user youd most likely want something with duration so you can actually move around and get things done, should only have to redose every two hours or so. thats why jwh 122 was freaking awesome.

Re: Liberty Herbal Incense 1 year 11 months ago #3457

• MrSoul517
  • Aldous Huxley
Oh i know its awesome, as ive said before I loved a good 50/50 mix of 122 and 210. UR-144 seems to have a nice little intensity about it tho, i didnt get that from the liberty herb.

Re: Liberty Herbal Incense 1 year 11 months ago #3458

• Devourer
  • John C. Lilly
Yeah I know.. I wish there was more cannabinoids around to choose from. I dont like ur144/5fur144's side effects as well as the morish qualities that dont even get you anywhere.
I really want to try akb48, I feel like that one might be more like the classics. Im sure ive had it in some of the spice blends but just about every commercial blend in it nowadays has ur144.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.706 seconds

UK Bookamekrs http://gbetting.co.uk Free Bets

Support

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • F.A.Q.
  • Privacy
  • Disclaimer