Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 5-MAPB review / Buy 5-MAPB trip report

5-MAPB review / Buy 5-MAPB trip report 1 year 7 months ago #4054

• Geeza
  • Maintenance man
  • Thank you received: 743
Fairly new on the market at the moment. Would love to here a decent 5-MAPB trip report with a variety of dosages and some comparisons of the chemical 5-MAPB to 5-apb, 6-apb and 6-apdb. From what I gather it is more pushy and shorter acting from the very few reports that are around. Some also claim more euphoria, and state that 5-MAPB is closer to MDMA than any other APB but without the "magic or sparkle". If anyone would contribute with a 5-MAPB report/review and include where you buy 5-MAPB from (which vendors sell 5-MAPB so that we know where one can order 5-MAPB :) and what 5-MAPD dosage and ROA is the preferable one it would be of great advantage for anybody interesting in giving this a go.
“They talk of my drinking but never my thirst.”
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: 5-MAPB review / Buy 5-MAPB experience reports 1 year 7 months ago #4063

• Beanhead
  • Problem child
  • Thank you received: 5
1g purchased from BB. Was underweight by 95mg.

Light Tan in colur
Mostly fine powder, but with some small rocks.
Smells like an APB!

Ok, ended up dosing approx 200mg last night. 100mg at about 19.30 and then another 100mg at about 22:30. Both insuffated, which I won't be doing again as the powder is too fine and gets right in to my airways and makes me gag.

Initial onset was very quick, about 20-25mins, but I can't help but think my initial dose should have been more like 125-140mg. Come up was quite strong, but seemed to level off quite quickly and your left with a nice euphoric buzz, although I didn't seem to get many rushes.

I went to bed about 3.30am and slept until about 7.30am. I can still feel the effects now. Pupils are still dilated slightly and I have slight visual disturbances around my peripheral vision, along with a slight trippy/spaced out feeling.

If I'm honest, at this moment I can't tell much difference between 5-MAPB and normal 5/6-APB. Maybe a slightly more pushy high, and it did seem a bit more interesting, but that also may be to do with the fact I have not had any APB product in at least 6 months, possibly more.

Next experiments will have a higher starting does, although not by too much.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geeza, Harry Hill, Capt. Spaulding, 710Kid

Re: 5-MAPB review / Buy 5-MAPB experience reports 1 year 7 months ago #4064

• MrSoul517
  • Aldous Huxley
  • Thank you received: 17
Found one. Company looks legit, never ordered from em' tho.
There are four pudding cups in the fridge... You may enjoy the contents of one of them.

Re: 5-MAPB review / Buy 5-MAPB experience reports 1 year 7 months ago #4068

• F.S.L.L
  • Fitness expert
  • Dont let them drag you down, stay positive
  • Thank you received: 112
Beanhead wrote:
1g purchased from BB. Was underweight by 95mg.

Light Tan in colur
Mostly fine powder, but with some small rocks.
Smells like an APB!

Ok, ended up dosing approx 200mg last night. 100mg at about 19.30 and then another 100mg at about 22:30. Both insuffated, which I won't be doing again as the powder is too fine and gets right in to my airways and makes me gag.

Initial onset was very quick, about 20-25mins, but I can't help but think my initial dose should have been more like 125-140mg. Come up was quite strong, but seemed to level off quite quickly and your left with a nice euphoric buzz, although I didn't seem to get many rushes.

I went to bed about 3.30am and slept until about 7.30am. I can still feel the effects now. Pupils are still dilated slightly and I have slight visual disturbances around my peripheral vision, along with a slight trippy/spaced out feeling.

If I'm honest, at this moment I can't tell much difference between 5-MAPB and normal 5/6-APB. Maybe a slightly more pushy high, and it did seem a bit more interesting, but that also may be to do with the fact I have not had any APB product in at least 6 months, possibly more.

Next experiments will have a higher starting does, although not by too much.
Thats not what i was expecting, i liked 5-apb but for me it was missing the empathy/warmth, the apbs have never quite suited me i dont think, never got out of them what others have but now i have a had a long break and recharged my batteries. i hope that i get the best out of this chemical.

After allergy testing i think i will start with 115mg oral, slightly higher than 100 to compensate for oral over insuffulation.

Thanks for the report Beanhead
Theres been so many things that have held us down
But now it looks like things are finally comin' around
I know we've got a long long way to go,
And where we'll end up?
I don't know.
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by F.S.L.L.

Re: 5-MAPB review / Buy 5-MAPB experience reports 1 year 7 months ago #4074

• Devourer
  • John C. Lilly
  • Thank you received: 106
I found the f-amps really fill in the gap when it comes to apb.
4fa & 5-apb
or
6-apb&2-fma

i do warn they make it less 'messy' or 'whacky' and more like a stimulant.

Its because the apb/apdb etc dont fully sub for amphetamine, just mbdb and stuff like that.

Just keep your dosage in check. :)
"Your eyes may be open, but this does not mean that you can see."

Re: 5-MAPB review / Buy 5-MAPB experience reports 1 year 7 months ago #4076

• F.S.L.L
  • Fitness expert
  • Dont let them drag you down, stay positive
  • Thank you received: 112
Devourer wrote:
I found the f-amps really fill in the gap when it comes to apb.
4fa & 5-apb
or
6-apb&2-fma

i do warn they make it less 'messy' or 'whacky' and more like a stimulant.

Its because the apb/apdb etc dont fully sub for amphetamine, just mbdb and stuff like that.

Just keep your dosage in check. :)
To be honest Devourer i dont like messy that much, i like a clear head. I like to feel better than normal(mood lift), i like to feel energetic, increased ability to communicate and appreciation of others(talk bollocks and say nice things i wouldnt usually say) and as a bonus increased libido.
If a chemical can provide all of those then im Happy :woohoo:
Theres been so many things that have held us down
But now it looks like things are finally comin' around
I know we've got a long long way to go,
And where we'll end up?
I don't know.

Re: 5-MAPB review / Buy 5-MAPB experience reports 1 year 7 months ago #4096

• Devourer
  • John C. Lilly
  • Thank you received: 106
Youre definately talking about 2fma then.....

Like i said 2fma + 6apb. takes away most of the messy and makes you roll in the best focused and creative way possible.
"Your eyes may be open, but this does not mean that you can see."
Time to create page: 0.622 seconds

UK Bookamekrs http://gbetting.co.uk Free Bets

Support

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • F.A.Q.
  • Privacy
  • Disclaimer