Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

(0 rating)

TOPIC: 5-MeO-DALT - finally conclusive results

5-MeO-DALT - finally conclusive results 1 year 5 months ago #10766

• bjznoviskey
  • Allen Ginsberg
  • Thank you received: 112
This TR will be about my fifth time taking 5-MeO-DALT from rc-lab, but first a quick run through of the first four.

#1: ~16 mg taken orally, there was a slight come up, tracers and a slight breathing of the world, but dissipated within 40 minutes

#2: 35 mg taken orally, same thing, come up feeling, felt like my brain wanted to go to a different place then just said nahh, and was back to baseline within the hour

#3: 50 mg insufflated, same as first two, feeling lasted a little over an hour

#4: 35 mg orally, then unknown amount taken half hour after, two hour trip ensued, no notes taken, was decent though

And finally #5:
0:00 ~70mg placed in a capsule and take with water on a fairly empty stomach

0:25 First effects felt, slight change in mood and surrounding colors, first signs of tracers

0:40 Textures on the wall begin to pattern and shift, slowly coming to life. Minor jaw clenching, mood shifts a bit more

0:45 Tactile senses increasing, entire body feeling becoming rather pleasurable

0:55 Tracers become strong, O/CEV's, open are stronger then closed. Some slight restlessness, walk around and feel drunk and kind of lightheaded and it makes me laugh. Pour a small bowl of cereal to settle very minor upset stomach, quickly goes away after finishing food.

1:05 OEV's become strong, music becomes deeper and tactile senses are greater enhanced. This was probably the highest point and the come up seemed pretty quick and enjoyable, not overwhelming but could be with higher doses

1:45 Down a bit and plateaued, feeling like I'm in a nice place

3:15 Slowly declined to a point. O/CEV's lessening, tracers still apparent. Seemingly normal mood for the past hour, though visuals are still apparent which seemed a little odd but I personally liked it

4:00 Back to baseline

All in all, fun little novelty chemical. Certainly not for someone to who may be trying to get that mind-opening, world changing feel of LSD or nbome's. Enjoyable for it's short life if you don't want to kill an entire day, fun for feeling slightly different and the visuals, but like I said, the mood shift does not last all that long or it seems to be not as strong as most other hallucinogens. Probably a good one for company of close friends or a significant other, maybe for a show or festival but I don't think I would unless it was all I had. Would suggest it to try but it's sure as hell not gonna replace anything.

To add, no problem falling asleep a few hours later, no hangover feeling the next day, got up and went right to the gym like always, another plus for this.
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by bjznoviskey. Reason: Addition of sleep and such
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joolsa, B. B. Ronifka, shakan27, Capt. Spaulding, antidrone

Re: 5-MeO-DALT - finally conclusive results 1 year 5 months ago #10781

• Capt. Spaulding
  • Albert Hofmann
  • Pussy with a boner
  • Thank you received: 206
You are not interested in smoking the stuff? And what about the butthole option?

When you say your mood shifts, did you mean it in a positive way? I'm not sure about the stupidity of this question..
"A true gentleman must be prepared for anything."

-Pepe Le Pew-
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Capt. Spaulding.

Re: 5-MeO-DALT - finally conclusive results 1 year 5 months ago #10785

• bjznoviskey
  • Allen Ginsberg
  • Thank you received: 112
Never been much of a smoker of anything, and never tried plugging either lol. As for the mood shift it was positive, I basically used mood shift as a lesser form of euphoria because I wouldn't want to call what I felt that, more that the feeling was heading towards euphoric but was short of it

Re: 5-MeO-DALT - finally conclusive results 1 year 5 months ago #10786

• AddyVanDerSloot
  • Aldous Huxley
  • Thank you received: 22
I have read MANY reviews with 99% of them saying the same thing...empty stomach...taken with water...and people only getting a 1-2 hour ride...WHAT A WASTE OF A BAD ASS CHEM!!!...does no one know to take this with ALCOHOL? If so...why isnt it ever mentioned??? 5-dalt is a completely different animal when taken with as little as 1 "shot" of grain alcohol per dose...The ride lasts 6-7 hours...and the Vids are amazing!!! So from now on...instead of wasting this product...give the alcohol mixture a try...

Re: 5-MeO-DALT - finally conclusive results 1 year 5 months ago #10795

• rm765
  • Aldous Huxley
  • Thank you received: 32
Got some of this on the way from composynthe. Will have to give the alcohol thing a go after testing on its own.

Re: 5-MeO-DALT - finally conclusive results 1 year 5 months ago #10798

• AddyVanDerSloot
  • Aldous Huxley
  • Thank you received: 22
I purchased a 1/2 kilo fall of last year, and wasted 3/4's of it, plus had many customers complain until my distributor told me of the alcohol trick...its completely day and night with the alcohol...theres no need to get drunk while consuming it...just a good hefty shot of grain will do the trick
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by AddyVanDerSloot.
The following user(s) said Thank You: B. B. Ronifka, Capt. Spaulding

Re: 5-MeO-DALT - finally conclusive results 1 year 5 months ago #10821

Beer trippin' belly is coming! B)

Thxs for the advice dude.

Re: 5-MeO-DALT - finally conclusive results 1 year 5 months ago #10839

• Capt. Spaulding
  • Albert Hofmann
  • Pussy with a boner
  • Thank you received: 206
AddyVanDerSloot wrote:
I purchased a 1/2 kilo fall of last year, and wasted 3/4's of it, plus had many customers complain until my distributor told me of the alcohol trick...its completely day and night with the alcohol...theres no need to get drunk while consuming it...just a good hefty shot of grain will do the trick

Could someone shine a light on this? Why does the hard liquor make such a difference? They are both processed by the liver I guess but I'm interested in the workingmechanism in combination with liquor.
Thanks
"A true gentleman must be prepared for anything."

-Pepe Le Pew-

Re: 5-MeO-DALT - finally conclusive results 1 year 5 months ago #10856

• B. B. Ronifka
  • Peacekeeper
  • Thank you received: 346
Perhaps a similar reaction as with methylphenidate? Also I can imagine that alcohol helps a lot crossing some barriers.

Just guessing...

Re: 5-MeO-DALT - finally conclusive results 1 year 5 months ago #11620

• windowspsycho
  • Allen Ginsberg
  • Thank you received: 50
Vaporizing this stuff is so awesome. Its like a tryptamine rush that lasts for 15 min. Its mainly a body high but there are a few visuals.
Time to create page: 0.722 seconds

UK Bookamekrs http://gbetting.co.uk Free Bets

Support

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • F.A.Q.
  • Privacy
  • Disclaimer