Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

(11 ratings)

TOPIC: USA Etizolam Vendor Just Starting up

Re: USA Etizolam Vendor Just Starting up 7 months 4 weeks ago #47866

Thank you for apologizing. I take my name and my reputation seriously, trying to provide the best service I can for customers.
Also on another note Etizest stock is nearly out so get it while you can, will be another 2 weeks before it is in stock again. In the mean time people should sign up for serve.com as an alternative to Amazon until I can get a CC processor. Thank you very much guys.If any one has any other processors that are reliable that people like to use besides from paypal please let me know.

If you have any questions email us @ This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Last Edit: 7 months 4 weeks ago by eastnootropics.com.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: USA Etizolam Vendor Just Starting up 7 months 4 weeks ago #47887

• rts59219
  • Timothy Leary
  • Hot as a pistol but cool inside
  • Thank you received: 12
Sample tested last night and the results were excellent! Good customer service,packaging and product. I highly recommend EastNootropics!! :)

Re: USA Etizolam Vendor Just Starting up 7 months 4 weeks ago #47929

Currently out of stock on the Concern Etizest. I do have product put aside for people that did order when it was in stock just waiting on payments. If payments are not made in a timely fashion I will re-open orders for however many blisters I have that people flaked out on. Once again I appreciate every one that made a purchase, we should have some more stock in 2 weeks. Feel free to email us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if there are any questions.Thank you very much.
Best regards,
Eastnootropics
Last Edit: 7 months 4 weeks ago by eastnootropics.com.

Re: USA Etizolam Vendor Just Starting up 7 months 4 weeks ago #47938

• ktalaga
  • Problem child
  • Thank you received: 2
I ordered express and paid the 18.11 for it and he does a 2-day express, wtf I paid for a 1 day guarantee. Now I will be out of etizolam for a day after I paid the 18.11 for express shipping, If I wanted 2 day service I would have used priority. This is ridiculous. Can't believe it. give the a 0/10 for shipping so far

Re: USA Etizolam Vendor Just Starting up 7 months 4 weeks ago #47960

• Psilonautix
  • Problem child
  • Thank you received: 1
eastnootropics.com wrote:
Currently out of stock on the Concern Etizest. I do have product put aside for people that did order when it was in stock just waiting on payments. If payments are not made in a timely fashion I will re-open orders for however many blisters I have that people flaked out on. Once again I appreciate every one that made a purchase, we should have some more stock in 2 weeks. Feel free to email us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if there are any questions.Thank you very much.
Best regards,
Eastnootropics

Hey East. I recently emailed you. Please inform me somehow on when you're back in stock. It would greatly be appreciated and worth Your while I suppose ;)
Much Respect. Thanks
Last Edit: 7 months 4 weeks ago by Psilonautix.

Re: USA Etizolam Vendor Just Starting up 7 months 4 weeks ago #47968

ktalaga wrote:
I ordered express and paid the 18.11 for it and he does a 2-day express, wtf I paid for a 1 day guarantee. Now I will be out of etizolam for a day after I paid the 18.11 for express shipping, If I wanted 2 day service I would have used priority. This is ridiculous. Can't believe it. give the a 0/10 for shipping so far

Tell me if it doesn't come in the Express packaging, I'm sorry for how my post office works and I understand you're frustrated and I will do my best to make sure this never happens again with any orders.

Re: USA Etizolam Vendor Just Starting up 7 months 4 weeks ago #47981

eastnootropics.com wrote:
ktalaga wrote:

Tell me if it doesn't come in the Express packaging, I'm sorry for how my post office works and I understand you're frustrated and I will do my best to make sure this never happens again with any orders.

There is zero reason for you to be upset, your package was shipped with the shipping method you chose and paid for. Go to postcalc.usps.com yourself, type in From Zip code: 06787 and insert your arrival zip code, set the time at "After 11:00AM" and click Priority Mail Express Flat Rate Envelope and then click OK. The next page will show the estimated day your package will arrive. This is automatically set by USPS.com and there is nothing you or I can do to make it a next day shipment if USPS does not say its scheduled delivery day is next day. Clearly if you insert the information mentioned in this post, USPS.com itself says "Scheduled Delivery Day Wed, Mar 5 by 3:00 PM". You can be mad all you want, but nothing was done incorrectly on my part. Besides, the checkout page clearly states: "Express Envelope (1-2 Business Days)", no where does it mention a guaranteed next day delivery on my website nor in any emails I've sent to anyone.

Re: USA Etizolam Vendor Just Starting up 7 months 4 weeks ago #48022

I recieved my sample a couple of days ago. They were EXCELLENT. Everything was packaged good and the concerns were in blisters. Please let me know when you get more concerns in.

Re: USA Etizolam Vendor Just Starting up 7 months 4 weeks ago #48030

Will do! Thanks for the review I appreciate it, I will let everyone know when we have more stock in.

Re: USA Etizolam Vendor Just Starting up 7 months 3 weeks ago #48110

• SdYdNj
  • John
  • Thank you received: 2
Sample received exactly on time, and of excellent quality. Can't recommend this vendor enough.

Best wishes.
Time to create page: 0.862 seconds

UK Bookamekrs http://gbetting.co.uk Free Bets

Support

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • F.A.Q.
  • Privacy
  • Disclaimer