Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

(0 rating)

TOPIC: New vendor A-PVP Domestic FREE SAMPLES + SHIP FAST

Re: New vendor A-PVP Domestic FREE SAMPLES + SHIP FAST 6 months 4 days ago #46909

• Manonfire187187
  • Problem child
  • Thank you received: 13
You should be banned! Absolutely uncool

upinsmoke wrote:
1 week ago i ordered from this vendor.

When I ordered I put the address of a satellite office of the DEA on the east coast. I just wanted to see IF he was watching who he sold to. Well it was shipped and delivered straight to the feds. Delivered yesterday according to tracking.

This vendor is here for NOTHING but money, he dont give a shit if he sell to a 5 yr old kid.

AVOID, because they coming for him!
The topic has been locked.

Re: New vendor A-PVP Domestic FREE SAMPLES + SHIP FAST 6 months 4 days ago #46911

• DingDIngDing
  • Timothy Leary
  • Thank you received: 10
upinsmoke wrote:
1 week ago i ordered from this vendor
When I ordered I put the address of a satellite office of the DEA on the east coast. I just wanted to see IF he was watching who he sold to. Well it was shipped and delivered straight to the feds. Delivered yesterday according to tracking.

This vendor is here for NOTHING but money, he dont give a shit if he sell to a 5 yr old kid.

What a dick? Ban him.
Last Edit: 6 months 4 days ago by DingDIngDing.

Re: New vendor A-PVP Domestic FREE SAMPLES + SHIP FAST 6 months 4 days ago #46912

• liverpoolkicks
  • Timothy Leary
  • Not For Human Consumption
  • Thank you received: 14
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.upworkhometvbed wrote:
Received my order today - TWO DAYS after placing it. This vendor is definitely on his game!
The quality of the powder is exceptional and packaging was super sneaky.

A+++ for this guy.
Last Edit: 6 months 4 days ago by liverpoolkicks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikesammons32

Re: New vendor A-PVP Domestic FREE SAMPLES + SHIP FAST 6 months 4 days ago #46917

• ooa4oo
  • Timothy Leary
  • Reality is an illusion.
  • Thank you received: 12
jp1022 wrote:
upworkhometvbed wrote:
Telroa wrote:
I'm still waiting for the other half of my pre-order too. He did send me a 100mg sample of his PV9. I haven't had a chance to test it at all.
Please be sure to let us know how the PV9 is... I, for one, am very curious to see how it compares to 'dat peev'.
ooa4oo wrote:
thx for the quick reply. hope this powder is up to snuff..
HA! POWDER... up to SNUFF... I see what you did there.
I was leery about ordering the powder also, but based on the results of my experiments I would definitely venture to say that it's every bit as good/pure as the crystal I've had. Like somebody else said, it's all fish-scale and shimmering like some good blow would be, and it vapes totally clean (if done correctly).

Let's all fuck it up for everybody why don't we. Everything you fucking morons are saying here in his thread makes it easier for LE to prove intent to sell for human consumption. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. There is a whole different part of the forum for you to discuss what you want to do with chems once you get them. Don't talk about it here, you fucking fucks

lol, this person.

1. no one implicitly mentioned human consumption except you.

2. your lashes are only helping draw attention to a problem that doesn't exist.

you're not the sharpest tool in the shed, and extremely rude to boot.
good for you. :silly:
Seems like everyone's sleep-walking through their waking state, or wake walking through their dreams.
Last Edit: 6 months 4 days ago by ooa4oo.

Re: New vendor A-PVP Domestic FREE SAMPLES + SHIP FAST 6 months 4 days ago #46920

• liverpoolkicks
  • Timothy Leary
upinsmoke wrote:

I don't buy this claim at all... For one your dea buddies would track the payment and bust your ass as well as the vendor. So if you did that you set your self up. Your probably just a vendor trying to scare another vendor out of business or trolling.

Re: New vendor A-PVP Domestic FREE SAMPLES + SHIP FAST 6 months 4 days ago #46921

• liverpoolkicks
  • Timothy Leary
liverpoolkicks wrote:
upinsmoke wrote:

I don't buy this claim at all... For one your dea buddies would track the payment and bust your ass as well as the vendor. So if you did that you set your self up. Your probably just a vendor trying to scare another vendor out of business or trolling.
And by the way on his site he clearly says this is all about money and he is not going to hide that from us . Who doesn't do this for money? Why would anyone do this for any reason besides money? Who cares if a 5 year old buys? Buy at your own risk it's not the vendors fault grow up
Last Edit: 6 months 4 days ago by liverpoolkicks.

Re: New vendor A-PVP Domestic FREE SAMPLES + SHIP FAST 6 months 4 days ago #46922

• ooa4oo
  • Timothy Leary
  • Reality is an illusion.
  • Thank you received: 12
upinsmoke wrote:

if i told you i was a dea satellite office and gave you my p.o. box would you put out $ and send me some unscheduled items as well? :lol:
Seems like everyone's sleep-walking through their waking state, or wake walking through their dreams.
The following user(s) said Thank You: upworkhometvbed, liverpoolkicks

Re: New vendor A-PVP Domestic FREE SAMPLES + SHIP FAST 6 months 4 days ago #46961

• upinsmoke
liverpoolkicks wrote:
liverpoolkicks wrote:
upinsmoke wrote:

And by the way on his site he clearly says this is all about money and he is not going to hide that from us . Who doesn't do this for money? Why would anyone do this for any reason besides money? Who cares if a 5 year old buys? Buy at your own risk it's not the vendors fault grow up

Dont worry, I use a payment method that cant be traced back to me at all. And This is not the only one here I did this too. See the whole idea about being a US vendor is being safe, or they are fucking the scene up. Selling to a 5 yr old as you admit above is a very dumb thought you have there.

The reason I did this is because if the vendor is dumb enough to Sell to the DEA without checking a address first, then he is dumb enough to use a return address, or put info in the package to identify him as the sender. Its his own fault for not being more careful.

Unscheduled? Have you seen this thread? Analog Act kicked in on the third post here, which makes this illegal, there is no getting out of consumption off this site at all. Consumption makes this vendor guilty of a Felony based on a schedule 1 drug.

Being stupid like he is, I hope they take him down!

Re: New vendor A-PVP Domestic FREE SAMPLES + SHIP FAST 6 months 4 days ago #46970

• upworkhometvbed
  • Timothy Leary
  • Thank you received: 10
upinsmoke wrote:
Being stupid like he is, I hope they take him down!

Re: New vendor A-PVP Domestic FREE SAMPLES + SHIP FAST 6 months 4 days ago #46972

• Girlypants
  • Harm reduction
  • FIT
  • Thank you received: 238
You sir, are a malicious cunt and I feel incredibly close to banning you, there is an unwritten rule in our culture and that is YOU NEVER GRASS...you have gone one step further than grassing somebody up though, you have actually set them up! And then incredibly stupidly come on here shouting your mouth off about it, you are either very stupid or very brave but either way lets just hope that the person you set up isn't a nasty shady gangster type because you could find yourself being cemented into a motorway bridge!
Girlypants is a fictional character and all entries on this forum are to be taken as fabricated by the characters creator, hence girlypants and the creator of the character will not be held responsible for anything written. Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: upworkhometvbed, ooa4oo, Manonfire187187
Time to create page: 0.851 seconds

UK Bookamekrs http://gbetting.co.uk Free Bets

Support

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • F.A.Q.
  • Privacy
  • Disclaimer