Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

(0 rating)

TOPIC: New vendor A-PVP Domestic FREE SAMPLES + SHIP FAST

New vendor A-PVP Domestic FREE SAMPLES + SHIP FAST 8 months 3 weeks ago #41866

• rcs-biotech
  • Timothy Leary
  • Thank you received: 31
Hello I have read vendor rules and am lead to believe that I've followed all necessary guidelines so please feel free to visit me at www.rcs-biotech.com where I stock either powder apvp or crystal, you'll have to use your head when figuring it all out but don't worry, anyone who tries c an easily find the link which is written in professional chemical literature.I accept Paypal, Serve, Vanilla Reload, Most CC's and a few other pions to assure ease of ordering. I hae SOS reviews available to those whho ask and 250mg samples free to whoever can review my services.

I am offering free samples so please message me through the contact page on my site but according to rules you cannot contact me here so I won't answer if you do so...
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manonfire187187, Paintmytaint, JesseFisher, isisguy, Mikesammons32

Re: New vendor A-PVP Domestic FREE SAMPLES + SHIP FAST 8 months 3 weeks ago #41868

• solid71
  • John C. Lilly
  • Thank you received: 152
Sent E-mail via your website
Last Edit: 8 months 3 weeks ago by solid71.

Re: New vendor A-PVP Domestic FREE SAMPLES + SHIP FAST 8 months 3 weeks ago #41872

Also sent an email.
I'm having trouble registering for your website. The registration button does nothing.

Re: New vendor A-PVP Domestic FREE SAMPLES + SHIP FAST 8 months 3 weeks ago #41876

• Blitzed
sent email via safe-mail to your email

Re: New vendor A-PVP Domestic FREE SAMPLES + SHIP FAST 8 months 3 weeks ago #41883

• mylyCyrus
  • Problem child
  • Thank you received: 2
Emailed.....contact form doesn't seem to be work.....past experience leads me to believe this guy is legit;)

Re: New vendor A-PVP Domestic FREE SAMPLES + SHIP FAST 8 months 3 weeks ago #41886

• jrapp
  • Timothy Leary
  • Thank you received: 15
Emailed, will be sure to write a review if sample is received. Thanks for your time, biotech

Re: New vendor A-PVP Domestic FREE SAMPLES + SHIP FAST 8 months 3 weeks ago #41898

• Deathfart
  • John
  • Thank you received: 1
Email sent- hope you are legit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nincompoop

Re: New vendor A-PVP Domestic FREE SAMPLES + SHIP FAST 8 months 3 weeks ago #41899

• highlyoriginalsn
  • John C. Lilly
  • Thank you received: 124
I sent you an email asking for a sample and offering to provide a review upon receiving. I hope to hear back either way, and I hope to see some positive reviews. Prices aren't bad, and we all know US vendors are always a good thing.

Re: New vendor A-PVP Domestic FREE SAMPLES + SHIP FAST 8 months 3 weeks ago #41932

• Manonfire187187
  • Timothy Leary
  • Thank you received: 13
Site has issues with updating quantity and creating a log in

Re: New vendor A-PVP Domestic FREE SAMPLES + SHIP FAST 8 months 3 weeks ago #41941

• rcs-biotech
  • Timothy Leary
  • Thank you received: 31
betterlivinthroughchemistry wrote:
Also sent an email.
I'm having trouble registering for your website. The registration button does nothing.

Fixed
Manonfire187187 wrote:
Site has issues with updating quantity and creating a log in

Fixed

-- I have responded to most inquiories and fixed contact form, registration, and shopping cart please email me if you find anything else and samples will ship today most likely.
Time to create page: 0.867 seconds

UK Bookamekrs http://gbetting.co.uk Free Bets

Support

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • F.A.Q.
  • Privacy
  • Disclaimer