Username: Password: Remember me
forum rules

TOPIC: Composynth?

Composynth? 1 year 10 months ago #40672

• idonotexist42
  • Alexander Shulgin
  • Thank you received: 564
I found a Canadian based vendor called Composynth chemicals

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

they've got a wide selection, ship to the us (and let you know which products they won't ship to the us) and the prices seem relatively decent. However I wanted to check and see if anyone has had any experience with them and whether its all legit before I spend any money there. so have you guys heard of them? are they any good?
I'm a Magical Fucking Ninja Wizard
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Composynth? 1 year 10 months ago #40778

• headrave
  • John C. Lilly
  • my godess in the garden of eden
  • Thank you received: 224
yes i have heard of them they are a long established canadian co known to be a good source for substituted tryptamines. but the owner can be difficult if u don't have a good reason to buy chemicals he wont ship. so u better have a thorough statement on what you plan to do with them. ;)
Karma is real, Love the world and it will love you back.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds

DISCLAIMER: Please note that the owners of any advertisements, outbound links on advertisements or any other outbound link displayed on chemsrus.com do not in any way reflect and/or represent the opinions and/or views portrayed in any form from any other content displayed on chemsrus.com. All links from advertisements or within advertisements on chemsrus.com have no affiliation whatsoever with the views or opinions expressed on chemsrus.com. Owners of websites linked and/or advertised on chemsrus.com may not be held liable for any damages or lawful dispute which arises from any other content and/or opinions displayed on chemsrus.com. Legals owners of sites linked from chemsrus.com through advertisements or any other means will only be held liable for content on those specific advertisements and will be bound by the terms & conditions outlined on the linked site. Chemsrus.com may not be held liable for any content, views or opinions displayed on the website including the forum or on any outbound links or advertisements displayed on chemsrus.com. Any mention of human consumption of any product in both reviews and on the forum in addition to anywhere else on chemsrus.com should be regarded as anecdotal.