Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

(0 rating)

TOPIC: isomerism.org feedback thread.

Re: isomerism.org feedback thread. 1 year 2 months ago #17353

Jhonnybegood93 wrote:
I know tht dpt hcl powder when turned into freebase Is brown. The hcl is like a of white. The order should be coming today or monday, im at a freinds though. Might order some of their 25i Nbome maybe not found 2 diff suppliers for that in the usa, ones a fellow raver the otheir is goi g to send me a sample. Is 100 for a gram of that a fair price?

Well.. compared to pretty much every other vendor I know of, 1g of 25i is going for 350+

Then again its safe to assume to some degree that isomerism has vast quantities of the stuff.. so who knows. A lot of their products are very, very cheap, which could explain the shipping costs lol.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: isomerism.org feedback thread. 1 year 2 months ago #17355

• Jhonnybegood93
  • Richard Feynman
  • Thank you received: 65
Sweet thx cause my freind is going to give mr a gram of 25b nbome for 100. I thought that was more then fair considering how many doses you get from it. I just didnt want to buy tabs of the web feel like its an absurd rip of. So I figured id just buy a gram will probably last me forever lmao just need gloves mask goggles to handle it. God forbid u accidentally inhaled some of that stuff

Re: isomerism.org feedback thread. 1 year 2 months ago #17368

yeah thats literally 1000 or more 'hits' depending on how much you take

with the fact that tolerance on this stuff holds for up to two weeks and the fact that people who have abused it already have noted hppd symptoms and diminished visuals from all trips.. a gram should last you more than a lifetime, not even considering the fact that you likely want to try other compounds.

i dont like the idea of buying tabs either, why spend a few bucks when you can spend a few cents.. obviously you have to factor the tab cost and the preparation though.

personally I've used 25i twice now using volumetric dosing and insufflating, but by that ROA it was quite intense on the come up. Id like to push the dose higher but the body load effects were far too great and I am a bit weary - they were enough that i would be weary of sharing with anyone this way.. so im looking to 'lay a tab' with some paper towel the next time so I can use a sublingual or buccal ROA to ease the rush. anyway, be careful handling that much compound and if you're going to lay your own blotter please make sure you're doing it right, do a few test runs without any 25x in the solution to make sure you've got it right as well, that is a lot of substance. also don't try to eye out a milligram of powder or try to weigh it out on anything but a lab grade calibrated analytical balance, you'll be so far off its not even funny without anything approaching lab grade.. weigh out 20mg at a time or so and put into a solution, theres lots of info out there.. just be safe friend.
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by infantannihilator.

Re: isomerism.org feedback thread. 1 year 2 months ago #17369

• Jhonnybegood93
  • Richard Feynman
Always man cant mess around with serious shit, was going to use a hypodermic needle to put on blotter just one sheet the rest is going in storage lol with the otheir stuff. was going to dissolve in it grain alcohol and drop it on. was going to play around with the absorption rate first to see how much it holds and gauge drops. im using a friends mg scale his is better then mine ever was and mine is broken.... dropped it.... Just got my order from isomerism the 4 aco dmt is in the freezer the mxe is on the table :evil: will try in about 2 mins

Re: isomerism.org feedback thread. 1 year 2 months ago #17372

• some dude
  • Problem child
  • Thank you received: 2
please report on the mxe. Also, which type does it appear to be? The tan sandy type or the white type?
Strange Elixir Chemical Co has let me down on the MXE.

Re: isomerism.org feedback thread. 1 year 2 months ago #17373

• Jhonnybegood93
  • Richard Feynman
its white just did tester to make sure it wasn't something else about to do a estimated 30mgs or so

Re: isomerism.org feedback thread. 1 year 2 months ago #17374

• Jhonnybegood93
  • Richard Feynman
its down the hatch will let you know when it kicks

Re: isomerism.org feedback thread. 1 year 2 months ago #17375

infantannihilator wrote:

with the fact that tolerance on this stuff holds for up to two weeks and the fact that people who have abused it already have noted hppd symptoms and diminished visuals from all trips..

Um no I dont think so... Where's your source on this info? Because I've tried 25i 25c 25d and 25b multiple time and I don't have HPPD and I also don't get diminished visuals from trips prior to those trips so I don't think that has one bit of truth behind it. Also 25i tolerance last slightly longer than other psychedelics because it's a full agonist instead of a partial agonist but tolerance is different in each person so you can't really say that it lasts two weeks

Re: isomerism.org feedback thread. 1 year 2 months ago #17376

• Jhonnybegood93
  • Richard Feynman
some dude wrote:
please report on the mxe. Also, which type does it appear to be? The tan sandy type or the white type?
Strange Elixir Chemical Co has let me down on the MXE.
Its legit as of quality this is my dfirst trial with mxe so not sure cant really compare it to anything everythings slowing down im feeling pretty funny

Re: isomerism.org feedback thread. 1 year 2 months ago #17378

PsychedelicTestMonkey wrote:
infantannihilator wrote:

with the fact that tolerance on this stuff holds for up to two weeks and the fact that people who have abused it already have noted hppd symptoms and diminished visuals from all trips..

Um no I dont think so... Where's your source on this info? Because I've tried 25i 25c 25d and 25b multiple time and I don't have HPPD and I also don't get diminished visuals from trips prior to those trips so I don't think that has one bit of truth behind it. Also 25i tolerance last slightly longer than other psychedelics because it's a full agonist instead of a partial agonist but tolerance is different in each person so you can't really say that it lasts two weeks

My source is bluelight and the hundreds if not thousands of experiences collected there.

I did not say if you use it multiple times you get HPPD, nor that you're guaranteed to.. just that there are some members who have abused this drug, using it multiple times a week (and other PEAs as I found out by digging) over the course of months, who have ended up with HPPD like symptoms, and a reduced efficacy of visuals from other substances going forward even with relatively long breaks to diminish tolerance. There is plenty of truth behind it. It was a word of caution not to abuse these substances as they appear to have a higher incidence of negative effects, which is speculated to be do to the full agonism. I only say this because if you have a gram all to your self.. itd be pretty easy to go wild with it if you truly enjoy it.

As far as tolerance is concerned, there is a general consensus based on reports form multiple people that it takes up to two weeks for tolerance to dissipate back to baseline. No this isn't the same for everyone, but its a general time frame that seems to be holding true. A number of people have conducted tests on themselves at various intervals and judged how trips compared to each other.. massive tolerance builds with the 25x compared to other substances, and yes there is cross tolerance as well.

You can choose to stay relatively ignorant and go on using a substance that very little is known about at your leisure.. I choose to read as much as I can and gather what information that I actually can so that I know as much as I can. Science theory is one thing, but real world experience and examples are another.. no these arent clinical studies, but they're the only thing the RC community has at its disposal. nothing is marked in stone and nothing I said was a cut or dry "this is going to happen to you and it takes specifically this long for it to happen" .. no, it was just a word of caution not to go stir crazy with these substances.
Time to create page: 1.154 seconds

UK Bookamekrs http://gbetting.co.uk Free Bets

Support

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • F.A.Q.
  • Privacy
  • Disclaimer