Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

(0 rating)

TOPIC: Biotech Guru?

Biotech Guru? 1 year 1 month ago #25448

• RabbiSmith
  • John
  • Thank you received: 1
On my quest to discover a well priced vendor that ships to the US, I stumbled upon fs4.formsite.com/Biotechguru/form2/index.html

Or rather, I first stumbled upon cosmic wholesale, whose website then lead me to his partner's biotechguru. Any experiences with this vendor? SoS shows a couple people placing orders earlier this month, but they haven't confirmed whether or not they got it. I decided to help the cause and order something small (a gram of 4-FA), but I noticed it says when paying with CC, the billing address of the card has to match the shipping address entered earlier. WTF? I'm at college, but the bank card I use has my home's billing address, several states away. I tried to go ahead and order anyway, hoping that they would realize, but I have gotten no response. The people at SoS say how quickly they received confirmation of their order, concluding that it must be an automated process. If that's so, then my order obviously did not go through. So my question is how the hell do I contact them to ask about the addresses? I do not see an email address anywhere on the page, and I probably will not receive an email from them if the automated order processor just ignored my order because the addresses didn't match. Any input guys?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Biotech Guru? 1 year 1 month ago #25504

• Hellokitty
  • John
Bio's Email is
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

And it states on his site that your order will not go through unless the billing address matches the shipping address. So putting a order in with another address after reading and acknowledging the rules was a dumb move dont you think? Did you really think he put that their for decoration?

I have ordered off Bio 5 times since he opened, and I always get a confirmation within a day and usually have my products in hand within 3 days.

Learn to follow the rules Vendors set forth, and your transactions will go smoother I promise. Remeber They are there for a reason!

Re: Biotech Guru? 1 year 1 month ago #25507

• bjznoviskey
  • Allen Ginsberg
  • Thank you received: 112
Just link you card up with Western Union man, 99% of vendors will take WU and using your card will make the transaction instant. Also, unless, you're ordering like $200+, the fee WU will charge is negligible, at least I think(like 8-9% I believe)

Re: Biotech Guru? 1 year 1 month ago #25512

• Nightengale
  • Timothy Leary
  • Thank you received: 6
placed a small order to test the waters, 1g of butylone, will update on quality/timeliness, etc.

Re: Biotech Guru? 1 year 1 month ago #25518

• StizChem
  • Aldous Huxley
  • Thank you received: 93
i know this vendor personally and
i really doubt that vendor wanted his link posted here.
if he wanted to, he would have done so himself.

you guys are all fucking crazy
posting information like this on here

what is wrong with you people?
don't you know that you are putting their lives in incredible danger?

and you wonder why i quit and left this place...
this place is full of absolutely retards that are straight up scary, just like this thread.

i'm sorry, but you are a terrible and horrible person for posting this information.
you don't even know what you have done.
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by StizChem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dark Star Boogie, 2CEverything, jordan

Re: Biotech Guru? 1 year 1 month ago #25534

• RabbiSmith
  • John
Stitz, what are you going on about?

How is this vendor private? It is by no means exclusively shared via private PM's between trusted users. If the vendor didn't want his site to be public then why is the sole surviving purpose of cosmic wholesale's website to act as a direct link to biotech guru's? I'd say its pretty easy to discover this vendor when a popular RC site mentioned many times over the internet refers its partner in its place.

As to the other posters, yeah I realized what the directions were. But I figured what the hell and tried it anyway, hoping they'd figure it out (it was cheap). The very fact that the order form accepted two different entries for the shipping and billing addresses without giving an error gave me some hope. Also, my card was charged earlier today, for the amount on the order form, but still no email or tracking number in the inbox. So I guess I'll just wait and see..

Re: Biotech Guru? 1 year 1 month ago #25545

• StizChem
  • Aldous Huxley
RabbiSmith wrote:
Stitz, what are you going on about?

How is this vendor private? It is by no means exclusively shared via private PM's between trusted users. If the vendor didn't want his site to be public then why is the sole surviving purpose of cosmic wholesale's website to act as a direct link to biotech guru's? I'd say its pretty easy to discover this vendor when a popular RC site mentioned many times over the internet refers its partner in its place.

LOL AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

Stay the fuck away from everyone
You are dangerous.

This entire website is dangerous.

Thank you Rabbi, for proving once again that CRU members are the most retarded RC customers in the industry. By far. Not even close. CRU customers have single-handedly changed the game for the worse. You just proved to me and everyone else what we have been thinking all along: CRU members will be the downfall of this industry.

You are the prime example. Thanks for proving my point.
You are completely 100% absolutely retarded and ignorant.
Go the fuck away from this industry before you fuck someone.

Re: Biotech Guru? 1 year 1 month ago #25547

• StizChem
  • Aldous Huxley
Congratulations, you completely fucked BioTech.
You posted his information on an Google indexed public board.
I wonder if BioTech knows that his link is posted in public without his pemission.

Re: Biotech Guru? 1 year 1 month ago #25555

• meatmarch
  • Timothy Leary
  • Thank you received: 13
Why would you post that site you dumbass if they wanted to br posted here I am sure they would have done it themselves. You are truly stupid! Someone please delete this thread
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by meatmarch.

Re: Biotech Guru? 1 year 1 month ago #25558

• bjznoviskey
  • Allen Ginsberg
  • Thank you received: 112
Stiz you're fuckin ass hurt hard about something. If you're so tight about the site why are you on here, and your response completely avoided a valid point. I'm glad I never did business with you, you keep becoming more childish with every post
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.820 seconds

UK Bookamekrs http://gbetting.co.uk Free Bets

Support

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • F.A.Q.
  • Privacy
  • Disclaimer