Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

(0 rating)

TOPIC: Creating your own cannabinoid eLiquid!

Creating your own cannabinoid eLiquid! 9 months 2 weeks ago #43770

• thatguy69
  • Timothy Leary
  • Thank you received: 17
For all those curious about using cannabinoids in ecigarettes, I can absolutely confirm that this works! I'll update this thread from time to time for completeness' sake.

The newest generation cannabinoids are by far the best for these purposes, as they're active at doses around 1mg, but any cannabinoid I've tried will successfully reveal it's effects using this method.

Items needed:
-Basic math skills
-Milligram scale
-Propylene Glycol
-Method for heating (adjustable temperature griddles are best, but a stove will suffice)
-Stirring apparatus
-Vegetable Glycerin *optional
-Flavoring *optional

Steps:
-Measure the desired amount of cannabinoid using your milligram scale, and fill a beaker with an amount of propylene glycol corresponding to the desired cannabinoid concentration (I.e.: 200mg of cannabinoid + 10mL of PG = 20mg/mL solution). Achieving solutions with concentrations higher than 20mg/mL is almost impossible for most cannabinoids. Further down the post I'll provide a list of cannabinoids I've done this with, and what concentrations I achieved.
-Add cannabinoid powder to liquid. Place beaker on heated surface and stir gently.
-Allow beaker to sit on heated surface until solution is completely clear (depending on the noid, the liquid might have a slight color to it).
-Allow mixture to cool completely. If stuff starts precipitating out, you may have saturated your solution, or you didn't use enough heat. Reapply heat if this is the case. (If you absolutely can't get your noid to stay in solution, pop the beaker in the microwave until you see the PG boil. This MAY degrade your cannabinoid, but this is unconfirmed)
-Add vegetable glycerin OR flavor (don't add both) to solution at a ratio of 1:20 VG to PG. This will make the vapor less harsh. Stir. NOTE: Adding too much VG will cause your noid to precipitate.

Personally, I suggest using an 1100mAh eGo-T battery with a cheap clearomizer. These can be purchased from eBay for under $20 total. Buying a more expensive vaporization device probably won't get you better results.
HOWEVER, I don't have any experience with variable voltage batteries. I'd expect that there's probably a certain temperature that would maximize dosing efficiency, but it seems unnecessary as these chemicals are certainly active with the aforementioned set up.

Cannabinoids - Concentration:
AKB48 & 5FAKB48 - 30mg/mL
PB-22 - 10mg/mL (A suspension is more likely. This one doesn't like being dissolved)
AB-PINACA, ADB-PINACA, ADBICA (and their 5F counterparts) - 20mg/mL
STS-135 - 20mg/mL
2NE1 (Defluorinated STS-135) - 10mg/mL
A-834,735 - 15mg/mL
EAM-2201 - 15mg/mL
AB-FUBINACA - 10mg/mL (20mg/mL achievable via microwave method)
*Please add solubility data if you have any

Suspensions (where you can see crystals in your liquid) DO work to some extent, however I'd expect their viability to be more dependent on the vaporization temperature of the cannabinoid.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Creating your own cannabinoid eLiquid! 9 months 1 week ago #44377

• fr33kst3r
  • Timothy Leary
  • fuck off
  • Thank you received: 9
great topic, thanks.

is there any mg/ml ratio for am-2201 ?

Re: Creating your own cannabinoid eLiquid! 9 months 1 week ago #44430

• thatguy69
  • Timothy Leary
I haven't had AM-2201 since long before I discovered this wonderful method of noid preparation. However, I was making 20mg/mL olive oil solutions with AM-2201 back in the day, and in my experience the solubility in oil vs PG seem to be very similar for most noids. I'd start with a 10-15mg/mL solution, allow it to cool (hopefully, you'll see no precipitates), and then reheat and add up to 20mg/mL. If it doesn't all stay dissolved, just use a simple decanting technique to separate your good solution from the solids, after the mixture has cooled.

Re: Creating your own cannabinoid eLiquid! 9 months 1 week ago #44517

Good work on this detailed guide. Is it true that using a small amount of acetone helps the noid dissolve completely?

Re: Creating your own cannabinoid eLiquid! 9 months 1 week ago #44523

• andyland
  • Aldous Huxley
  • Thank you received: 16
This is freakin awesome. Good work!

Re: Creating your own cannabinoid eLiquid! 9 months 1 week ago #44526

Would a hot tray be hot enough to heat the proplene glycol or would I need a proper hob? This is due to limitations on where I can make it, due to where I live.

Re: Creating your own cannabinoid eLiquid! 9 months 1 week ago #44547

• thatguy69
  • Timothy Leary
I would be hesitant to put acetone into any liquid solution that I'd be vaporizing/inhaling. Noida are indeed readily soluble in acetone, but the reason why it's used for infusing herbs is because you're counting on the fact that all the acetone evaporates before you ingest said herbs.

I don't know what a hot tray is, but you can do any of the following to heat your PG:
1) Microwave it FIRST before you add your powder. This increases your chances of precipitates, but I've gotten it to work before.
2) A $20 electric griddle from the supermarket (or an electric camping burner) will slowly heat your solution very well.
3) A mini propane stove (for camping) SHOULD work, but you'll need a borosilicate beaker (so you don't crack it)
4) Aroma AHP-303 countertop electric burner from Amazon (<$20)
Last Edit: 9 months 1 week ago by thatguy69.

Re: Creating your own cannabinoid eLiquid! 9 months 1 week ago #44552

• jchem3
  • Timothy Leary
  • Thank you received: 4
thatguy69 wrote:
I haven't had AM-2201 since long before I discovered this wonderful method of noid preparation. However, I was making 20mg/mL olive oil solutions with AM-2201 back in the day, and in my experience the solubility in oil vs PG seem to be very similar for most noids. I'd start with a 10-15mg/mL solution, allow it to cool (hopefully, you'll see no precipitates), and then reheat and add up to 20mg/mL. If it doesn't all stay dissolved, just use a simple decanting technique to separate your good solution from the solids, after the mixture has cooled.
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Creating your own cannabinoid eLiquid! 9 months 1 week ago #44556

• thatguy69
  • Timothy Leary
An intolerant person will feel a 20mg/mL solution after about 2-3 hits. After tolerance builds up, it should take no more than 5.

I've found that if you hold your hits for ~5-10 seconds, you should feel it immediately. The dangers of overdosing are actually relatively low, I've found.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tcmentzer

Re: Creating your own cannabinoid eLiquid! 9 months 1 week ago #44559

• john137520000
  • Problem child
  • Thank you received: 15
This was the best post ive ever read in here!!! Keep up the good work and keep the information flowing. :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Incensenz
Time to create page: 0.829 seconds

UK Bookamekrs http://gbetting.co.uk Free Bets

Support

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • F.A.Q.
  • Privacy
  • Disclaimer