Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

(2 ratings)

TOPIC: AB-PINACA

Re: AB-PINACA 1 year 1 month ago #24093

• UB
  • John
  • Thank you received: 1
Next time instead of tossing a strong batch, maybe just evenly mix in more substrate. Worried about hotspots? Hotspots are caused mostly from undissolved chem. Off the subject, but if you have trouble dissolving your chem hold the container you are using under running hot water until all is good.
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by UB. Reason: too unspecific
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: AB-PINACA 1 year 1 month ago #24117

UB wrote:
Next time instead of tossing a strong batch, maybe just evenly mix in more substrate. Worried about hotspots? Hotspots are caused mostly from undissolved chem. Off the subject, but if you have trouble dissolving your chem hold the container you are using under running hot water until all is good.

i usually do this,but that batch made me so sick i was going to stop using it. wish i had would have saved me some ill health.

Re: AB-PINACA 1 year 1 month ago #24878

• KlouD19
  • Problem child
Got some of that contamination.....horrid smell/taste/and can definitely relate to that "poisoned" feeling. Normally redose noids about hourly, but I haven't touched it all day...absolutely disgustting, and very mild effects (possibly due to not being able to hold the hit bc of taste/burn)...cleaning immediately! ...any extra measures anyone would suggest to better cleanse?

Thanks!

Will warm everclear work?

Re: AB-PINACA 1 year 1 month ago #25088

• UB
  • John
  • Thank you received: 1
I mixed mine with cold water...warm water caused too many bubbles/foam and the chem didn't settle down properly...and then after the chemical settled, poured off the water through a coffee filter (which you can dry later for crumbs) without worrying about getting every bit. Then room temp acetone dissolved the damp chemical. I haven't had any luck with ethanol (well, Everclear...it's got a lot of water in it and pure unleaded ethanol is hard to get) since JWH-018. Acetone is feared by some, but it evaporates cleanly and really isn't very toxic unless you live in California :p

This cleans it a bit, but I wouldn't make a habit of PINACA when there are others -- it just seems something in the manufacturing process lends itself to this impurity. Maybe someone with some bucks can have a batch tested and we can see what's up.

Re: AB-PINACA 1 year 1 month ago #25738

• Jhonnybegood93
  • Richard Feynman
  • Thank you received: 65
The Ab pinaca I have is great, no contamination/weird smell or anything. Pretty strong stuff, Made a blend with 230mgs on 15grams wasnt to my liking added 200mgs on it. Its a lil to strong know, you take a few hits and your ripped. I use dried chamomile flowers for my blend, so people just think im weird since im smoking flowers :lol:. Haven't experienced any withdrawals and I burned everyday for like 4-5 days. I also don't smoke alot of this stuff, I don't like being really high infront of people sometimes. You guys recommend any noids? I like pb22 as well.

Re: 5F-ADBICA ADBICA 1 year 2 days ago #28431

• besty1238
  • Banned
is there people who know 5F-ADBICA ADBICA ?they are juct come out ,they are the newest cannibinoids

Re: AB-PINACA 11 months 3 weeks ago #29973

• Boltzmann
  • Timothy Leary
  • Thank you received: 20
What would you say the duration is?

Re: AB-PINACA 11 months 1 week ago #32001

• Jhonnybegood93
  • Richard Feynman
  • Thank you received: 65
Boltzmann wrote:
What would you say the duration is?
about an hour, it's great stuff. I burn it on the regular.

Re: AB-PINACA 11 months 6 days ago #32294

• tlgolf11
  • Timothy Leary
  • Thank you received: 8
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: AB-PINACA 11 months 6 days ago #32302

• Dark Star Boogie
  • Aldous Huxley
  • Thank you received: 80
tlgolf11 wrote:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
:cheer:
Time to create page: 0.853 seconds

UK Bookamekrs http://gbetting.co.uk Free Bets

Support

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • F.A.Q.
  • Privacy
  • Disclaimer