Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: AB-PINACA

AB-PINACA 1 year 1 month ago #15330

• rickster999
  • Aldous Huxley
  • Harm reduction
  • Thank you received: 66
I got some of this coming next week, anybody tried it yet?Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it. edit-Damn it sorry about posting in the wrong category. Hopefully someone can fix it.
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by rickster999.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: AB-PINACA 1 year 1 month ago #15333

• Sbcpower
I've been looking for reports on that and AB-FUBINACA as well. Not much out there. :unsure:

Re: AB-PINACA 1 year 1 month ago #15359

• Dark Star Boogie
  • Aldous Huxley
  • Thank you received: 77
These are incredibly new chems, so probably not too many TRs out there yet.
I am interested in your thoughts after researching though.
I am sure others would appreciate as well! B)
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Dark Star Boogie.

Re: AB-PINACA 1 year 1 month ago #15626

• metalbom
  • Problem child
  • Thank you received: 3
Definitely interested in your thoughts as well as where you got it if you don't mind sharing. I'm in the midst of trying to find a good vendor to buy from.

Re: AB-PINACA 1 year 2 weeks ago #17318

• Dark Star Boogie
  • Aldous Huxley
  • Thank you received: 77
Should be researching this chem in the near future.
Will definitely report back with my findings.

Re: AB-PINACA 11 months 1 week ago #22835

• epi_10
  • John
hi there all, well as to say for the pinaca... excellent. Ive been researching noids for about 3 years and this one is by far my fav... my vender site is under maintenance and I ran out of product about a week ago... the only thing I dislike with this chem is the withdrawls.... stomach cramps night sweats depression... I find my self looking all over my place for crumbs... I don't trust many venders so I hope my guys come through. But in all I cant wait to continue my research.

I use 1g to 28g of substrate... potent as hell... first timers one hit wonder

Re: AB-PINACA 11 months 1 week ago #22839

• usresearchchems
  • Timothy Leary
  • Thank you received: 242
Everyone loves the PINACA. I've had a few customers try the FUBINACA and still return to the PINACA.
The face of a child says it all... especially the mouth part of the face.
If ya'll call me "man" again, I'm going to punch you in the titties.

Re: AB-PINACA 10 months 3 weeks ago #24034

hi new here but i had to post. i been doing rcs for 3 years now and ab-pinaca is dangerous. first i made the mistake of smoking it by it self DO NOT DO THIS. first time a rc made me throw up. it was like a very bad trip. i was impatient had had no veg matter to put it on. 2nd mistake when i got my veg i used the amounts i have used for other rcs,another bad trip. threw away this batch. last batch was with 1\4 of my normal formula and it was damn good,until i ran out 5 days of withdrawls that made me feel like a herion junkie. as with all rcs use with caution!

will never use ab-pinaca again

Re: AB-PINACA 10 months 3 weeks ago #24036

hi there all, well as to say for the pinaca... excellent. Ive been researching noids for about 3 years and this one is by far my fav... my vender site is under maintenance and I ran out of product about a week ago... the only thing I dislike with this chem is the withdrawls.... stomach cramps night sweats depression... I find my self looking all over my place for crumbs... I don't trust many venders so I hope my guys come through. But in all I cant wait to continue my research.

lol pretty sure we use the same vendor. wonder what happened still down for maint.
Last Edit: 10 months 3 weeks ago by wiziwig420.

Re: AB-PINACA 10 months 3 weeks ago #24088

• UB
  • John
  • Thank you received: 1
AB-PINACA family -- DO NOT USE!!!!

Consistently contaminated from almost every vendor. There should be NO water soluble component in this chem. I.E. bitter taste means water soluble. It can be purified to a degree with a clean water wash, then acetone to the damp remainder to dissolve, but again if it has a water soluble component it is contaminated. No proper research chem in this category should have any taste. On ONE occasion I got a pure batch and the effects were "clean". No nausea or withdrawal. After a LOT of experimentation the side effects increase: Intense migraines and severe stomach problems both during and after use, leaving a feeling of being poisoned. These tests were done using several people and are not subjective. The negative effects also seem cumulative and get worse with continued use.

This chem, as sold, may be potent but it is also undeniably toxic. To what degree I can't say, as we are ceasing all tests with this product. Going back to 5F-PB22, 5FUR-144, and AKB-48. Fla residents may be limited in their options here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wiziwig420
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.627 seconds

UK Bookamekrs http://gbetting.co.uk Free Bets

Support

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • F.A.Q.
  • Privacy
  • Disclaimer